2608 - Product Owner
People are everything here at BLEND360. We are inspired by advancing our Client’s most critical initiatives, products and projects by matching our clients with the right talent. We are equally inspired by the men and women we place in meaningful assignments so they can achieve their career goals. BLEND360 has been among the Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies 8 years in a row, and we’re very proud of our World Class NPS score. Our success is a direct result of our passion for advancing the careers and initiatives of the talented people we work with every day.
- Location: New York City or South Florida (Remote until return to onsite)
- Duration: 6-7 months, with a chance for conversion to full time
- Benefits: We do offer benefits to our full-time consultants, those benefits include: Health, Vision, Dental, 401K plan, Life Insurance, Pretax Commuter Benefits, and an incredibly supportive team cheering you on!
What you'll do:
In this role, you will part of a Global Onboarding Orchestration platform and support Global Acquisition for US Consumer market. Your goal will be to provide a robust and streamlined experience for our applicants. You will anticipate capabilities needed to address regulatory requirements, streamline the application process, and simplify the jobs of our customer service team. You will do this by working in partnership with teams across US Consumer to develop an understanding of customer needs across all channels such as online, telemarketing, in-person, and partner.
You will work among high performing engineering and product teams. You will have a real passion for using technology to build user-centric solutions to challenging problems, for bold decision-making and for digital innovation. You will enjoy being challenged in a fun, collaborative, diverse and inclusive team environment.
In addition you'll:
- Provide support to core product development and testing as part of releases
- Support product backlog management and prioritization, including grooming user stories and maintaining the backlog for a scrum team
- Partner with agile scrum team to deliver product level enhancements
- Support the team with ad hoc analysis needs to support broader product strategy
You should have the following skills and qualifications:
- Prior experience within JAVA or PEGA is a strong plus
- Experience or understanding of APIs is also highly encouraged
- Ability to build, maintain and prioritize a product backlog
- Ability to effectively adapt under changing task priorities and in a fast-paced environment
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to build relationships, influence decisions and make things happen without direct authority
- A real passion for all things digital; in depth understanding of the latest digital trends, competitive landscape, technology advances, devices and consumer insights
- Experience in matrix organizations and cross-functional environments
- Previous/Current Product Development experience
- Experience with Agile software development and collaboration tools such as Rally Software, Atlassian (JIRA) Suite, Slack a plus