2648 - Program/Project Manager, Enterprise Data Platforms
Data is the fuel for 21st Century and is in the DNA of our company’s decision making. Therefore, it is imperative that we drive the best outcomes for our shareholders and customers in terms of data accessibility, data usage and data consumption. The colleague in this position will be responsible for working on key Enterprise Data Platform programs and initiatives, driven by the Chief DataOffice, and making sure the large-scale programs and mandates are adhered to, across the enterprise. This is a challenging role, and the candidate will have to adapt to the changing and ever evolving data management needs of the enterprise. Since Enterprise Data Platforms is an enterprise asset and has a global footprint, working with business partners and stakeholders globally will be a part of their daily job. We need a candidate who is highly motivated, a self- starter and one who is able to clearly articulate the needs, requirements, and partner cross functionally to align resources to accomplish program deliverables.
If this is something that excites you, be a part of Enterprise Data Platforms (EDP) team!
Manager- Program Management, Enterprise Data Platforms -
- Work closely with the Enterprise Data Platform leadership team to manage the strategy and implementation of large data management projects/programs
- Articulate the business problem to be solved to the relevant product teams and develop key milestones
- Provide regular updates to the leadership team and the CDO office
- Track project milestones, initiatives, and solution deliverables across functions. Provide ‘out of the box’ solution in case of any impediments
- Identify, analyze and report out on key performance metrics related to assigned program
- Identify issues impacting performance and create strategy recommendations and actions around analytical insights
- Gain key business partner alignment, resolve dependencies, and manage communications
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, data science, or related field. 6+ years of experience in working with large, data driven platforms.
- Practical experience in leading teams and tracking the progress via key milestones
- Hands on experience with Program Management Tools and Methodologies
- Independent thinker who’s organized, has phenomenal attention to detail, and can multi-task
- Ability to blend big picture thinking with fine details to identify and capture new opportunities
- Ability to handle expectations of a variety of key business partners that often have conflicting points of view
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills – must have the ability to compile, analyze, research, and link sophisticated issues
- Demonstrated leadership skills & ability to influence and challenge traditional thinking by engaging in constructive dialogue
- Ability to adapt to changing circumstances, make decisions quickly and balance multiple priorities simultaneously
- Excellent written and verbal skills, with the ability to effectively communicate at all levels with a set of key business partners who have varying levels of technical and business expertise
- Excellent Presentation skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite of Products- Excel, PPT, Word etc.
- Working closely with Product Owners in an Agile environment is a plus