2698 - Marketing Project Manager; Print
Dynamic, Entrepreneurial Marketing Consulting Company is seeking a Marketing Project Manager to contribute to our Fortune 100 Financial Services Client’s marketing campaign operations team. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and passion, are driven by results, and want to be a consultant for our fast-growing company, we’re looking for you!
People are everything here at BLEND360. We are inspired by advancing our Client’s most critical initiatives, products and projects by matching our clients with the right talent. We are equally inspired by the men and women we place in meaningful assignments so they can achieve their career goals. BLEND360 has been among the Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies 8 years in a row, and we’re very proud of our World Class NPS score. Our success is a direct result of our passion for advancing the careers and initiatives of the talented people we work with every day.
Location: New York City (Remote until return to onsite)
Duration: ASAP to end of 2022
Benefits: We do offer benefits to our full-time consultants, those benefits include: Health, Vision, Dental, 401K plan, Life Insurance, Pretax Commuter Benefits, and an incredibly supportive team cheering you on!
What you’ll do:
This position is a terrific opportunity to evolve the holistic marketing strategy around driving new customers into the brand by managing marketing campaigns across various channels. This Analyst/Senior analyst role will tackle the big question of how can we proactively launch and execute marketing offers into market. This team member will be expected to build and leverage relationships with internal and external partners to monitor campaign planning and execution along ensuring a smooth launch of campaigns; this includes working closely with and managing direct mail processes with lettershops.
- Coordinate daily with single source printer/lettershop in Midwest
- Review printer proofs, insert/mail proofs in Clarizen
- Provide consultation on end-to-end campaign execution to marketers
- Prepare estimates and POs
- Manage and own marketing campaign processes
- Background executing direct mail and experience working with lettershops
- Strong communication skills and ability to influence partners and key stakeholders
- Excellent analytical ability, and the skill to leverage analyses to identify opportunities, define strategies, and execute against go-to-market plan
- Self-starter who thrives in a rapidly changing, dynamic environment
- Ability to operate autonomously, and prioritize effectively
- Team player who is comfortable working in “white space” and willing to take on incremental responsibilities
A diverse workforce is a strong workforce
To deliver growth at BLEND360 and for our clients, we believe as a Talent Solutions Company, we have a responsibility and unique opportunity to positively impact the workforce. Diversity has played a critical role in our history, our growth, and continues to have a profound impact on our success. We are determined to have equality in the workplace, within our team and as an extension of our clients’ team.
This is not the work of the moment, and this requires continued learning and purposeful actions. We are investing resources to understand and improve the sourcing, selection and retention of the talent we hire, and ultimately the workforce we provide our clients. We will communicate our journey in the spirit of transparency and shared learning.