Agile Marketing Project Manager - 2713
Dynamic, Entrepreneurial Marketing Consulting Company is seeking a Agile Marketing Project Manager to contribute to our Fortune 500 Financial Services Client’s Marketing team. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and passion, are driven by results, solid marketing skills - and want to be a consultant for our fast-growing company, we’re looking for you!
BLEND360 is a multi-award-winning Marketing Company who is privileged to provide our services to some of the most respected and recognized brands in the world. At BLEND360 it is all about advancing our clients marketing capabilities and performance.
The Agile Marketing Project Manager will partner with cross-functional teams within the organization to think strategically and creatively to establish timelines for marketing projects and will ensure the timely delivery of marketing communications to market.
- Location: NYC, NY; Wilmington, DE; Irving, TX; Jacksonville, FL
- Duration: 12+ months
- Benefits: We do offer benefits to our full-time consultants, those benefits include: Health, Vision, Dental, 401K plan, Life Insurance, Pretax Commuter Benefits, and an incredibly supportive team cheering you on!
What you’ll do:
In this role, you’ll work closely with our Fortune 500 Financial Services client to act as a Agile Marketing Project Manager within the marketing group and will become a valuable liaison to internal marketing teams. You’ll be responsible for leading daily and weekly project calls to document needs requests, facilitate problem-solving and continuous improvements and provide updates and status on works in progress.
- Develop calendar of execution path for Marketing, Creative, Data and Channel paths to deploy campaign to market
- Lead daily and weekly Scrum stand-ups to track progress against deliverables
- Track and report out on the status of each campaign, alerting management of any risk items
- Identify potential roadblocks and escalate issues to upper management when needed
- Resolve and clarify issues that could impede the timely delivery of campaigns
- Lead and manage process improvement initiatives
- Ensure all programs and deliverables, including internal approvals and validation checklists, are completed on time and documented for future reviews
What you’ll get:
- A collaborative environment with supportive cross-functional partners.
- A team of top-notch marketing professionals
- Support and expertise from all levels of the BLEND360 team including the Client Engagement and Talent teams.
- Benefits including Health, Vision, Dental, 401K plan, Life Insurance, Pretax Commuter Benefits, and an incredibly supportive team cheering you on!
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Self-motivated, highly organized, detail oriented, multitaskers please apply!
- Thrive when working under pressure and with the key ability to meet deadlines
- Exhibit proactive capabilities and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written, communication and influencing skills
- Experience with Agile principles and application
- Ability to translate between technical and non-technical people
- Ability to work autonomously
- Confidence seeking guidance from and working with upper levels
- Ability to build cross-functional relationships
- A “can-do” attitude
- Proficient using Microsoft office products such as Word, Outlook, Excel, Project and SharePoint