Art & Advertising Specialist - Remote - 3000
Dynamic, Entrepreneurial Marketing & Finance Consulting Company is seeking an Art & Advertising Specialist to support the fast-track growth of our client's global healthcare company. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, a passion for creative production work, and are driven by results, this opportunity might be for you!
This role will develop, manage and maintain advertising, marketing and promotional materials for their Plasma Donor Center Operations supporting field operations and corporate initiatives. Primary function is to conceptualize and design for digital and traditional print needs for the purpose of recruiting and retaining plasma donors and building awareness of the plasma donation process.
- Maintains and promotes design consistency in the look, tone and feel of all marketing materials while complying with company branding and advertising guidelines
- Translates client and user needs into visually fresh designs that are consistent with the company brand
- Develops creative solutions across a broad range of media, including advertising, brand identity, marketing collateral, direct mail, digital media, and interactive design.
- Manage the accuracy, quality, and development of final creative files for print and digital deliverables
- Collaborates with project teams to plan, create, and develop communication and promotional collateral to support marketing, operational and/or corporate project initiatives
- Manages the creative design process and the maintenance of new and existing advertising and promotional materials according to branding guidelines and advertising policies
- Bachelor's degree within Graphic Design
- Minimum of 5 years of related experience (Design, Advertising, Marketing) to include hands-on experience in Graphic Design in an agency or marketplace (digital, web, video, and print)
- Professional experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with Microsoft 365 Office on the PC
- Ability to build collaborative internal and external relationships
- Ability to follow direction and comply with policies and procedures
- Ability to complete projects both independently and in partnership with creative team
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Portfolio highlighting professional, quality work required
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communicator
- High attention to detail
- Ability to adhere to tight deadlines and produce high-quality work
- Ability to work on multiple projects within a fast-paced, deadline-driven team environment
A diverse workforce is a strong workforce
To deliver growth at BLEND360 and for our clients, we believe as a Talent Solutions Company, we have a responsibility and unique opportunity to positively impact the workforce. Diversity has played a critical role in our history, our growth, and continues to have a profound impact on our success. We are determined to have equality in the workplace, within our team and as an extension of our clients’ team.
This is not the work of the moment, and this requires continued learning and purposeful actions. We are investing resources to understand and improve the sourcing, selection and retention of the talent we hire, and ultimately the workforce that we provide our clients. We will communicate our journey in the spirit of transparency and shared learning.
We know that the Confidence Gap and Imposter Syndrome are real – we encourage you to apply so we can get to know you. Connect with us and we will work together to find your next great opportunity.
BLEND360 is an equal opportunity employer
This role is not eligible for immigration sponsorship.