Associate Director, Applicant-Journey Marketing - Hybrid / MD - 3165
Dynamic, Entrepreneurial Marketing & Finance Consulting Company is seeking an Associate Director, Applicant-Journey Marketing to join this fast-growing national consumer lending company headquartered in Baltimore, MD. This is a Hybrid / Remote role with expectation of 2-3 days within office.
People are everything here at BLEND360. We are inspired by advancing our client’s most critical initiatives, products and projects by matching our clients with the right talent. We are equally inspired by the men and women we place in meaningful assignments so they can achieve their career goals. BLEND360 has been among the Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies 8 years in a row, and we’re very proud of our World Class NPS score. Our success is a direct result of our passion for advancing the careers and initiatives of the talented people we work with every day.
Location: Hybrid / Remote - Baltimore, MD or Wilmington, DE close to Highway 141.
Duration: Full Time
• Tuition reimbursement.
• Continuing education.
• Bonus eligibility.
• Paid time off.
• Paid volunteer time.
Our client is the country’s largest lending-exclusive financial company, a trusted name in lending for over 100 years. Since 2005 alone, they have looked beyond customers’ credit scores to lend more than $152 billion to 16.2 million people looking for simple, affordable loans. With branches across 44 states and through digital enablement, they're proud partners of the families and communities we serve.
We are currently looking for an experienced and customer-focused Associate Director – Omni-Channel Marketing, Originations to join our growing Customer Marketing team. This person must be adept at leveraging data analytics and customer insights to drive value across the loan closing lifecycle. They will be a key contributor to the creation, execution, analysis, and optimization of customer-facing marketing efforts. Objectives will include motivating OneMain potential customers to close on their loan in an easy, frictionless omni-channel journey.
This role is highly collaborative and involves working with cross-functional teams across marketing, analytics, operations, and digital to develop and execute campaign strategies that deliver key metrics for the company.
The Customer Marketing team is responsible for developing and executing strategies, lifecycle journeys and communications across the customer lifecycle to drive business growth and deeper, more engaged relationships.
• Define (in collaboration with internal partners), a new communications journey that increases the number of applicants that close their loan using push and digital channels, remarketing strategies, personalization, digital first, and customer centered approaches.
• Map the customer journey(s) for applicants to close a loan and receive their funds.
• Partner with analytics to develop targeting and selection criteria for test/learn campaigns; identify test segments based on results and provide testing and targeting recommendations.
• Identify and implement cross-channel marketing opportunities.
• Design and deploy marketing campaigns and test plans across all channels (mail, email, online, branch) in collaboration with marketing channel and program owners, analytics, operations, and digital teams.
• Deliver strong campaign strategies grounded in research/insights, testing, and data that deliver on key goals and metrics, including:
› Increased customer awareness and use of core features, products, services, and content.
› Greater digital engagement, cross sell of OMF products, and enhanced NPS.
› Incremental enrollment in automated payments, paperless delivery, online and mobile account usage, and engagement with loyalty benefits.
• Provide tracking, analysis, and metric/insight reporting of journey impact - marketing creative, touch points, and campaigns across all channels.
• Develop presentations that report on key metrics, summarize results, and provide insights to inform future test strategy.
• Ability to understand the company business strategy and support through marketing initiatives
• Ability to dive into the details and develop a roadmap based on strategic insights and understanding of capabilities. High level view with pragmatic roadmap execution.
• Established track record in successfully driving acquisition closing and early engagement through effective strategy, customer journey mapping and omni-channel tactics and partnership with Product
• Proven experience with campaign development, from briefs through working with creative teams and channel managers to launch
• Results oriented.
• Proven analytical skills to drive strategic and tactical marketing initiatives.
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to effectively work with all levels of management.
• Adept in creative problem solving, with outstanding organizational, interpersonal, and multitasking skills, as well as the ability to juggle multiple fast paced, deadline-driven projects.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite and ability to create powerful storylines and presentations to gain buy-in across the organization
• Financial services, lending experience and/or acquisition closing experience desired.
• Experience with Adobe Campaign or other campaign management platforms is a plus.
A diverse workforce is a strong workforce
To deliver growth at BLEND360 and for our clients, we believe as a Talent Solutions Company, we have a responsibility and unique opportunity to positively impact the workforce. Diversity has played a critical role in our history, our growth, and continues to have a profound impact on our success. We are determined to have equality in the workplace, within our team and as an extension of our clients’ team.
This is not the work of the moment, and this requires continued learning and purposeful actions. We are investing resources to understand and improve the sourcing, selection and retention of the talent we hire, and ultimately the workforce that we provide our clients. We will communicate our journey in the spirit of transparency and shared learning.
We know that the Confidence Gap and Imposter Syndrome are real – we encourage you to apply so we can get to know you. Connect with us and we will work together to find your next great opportunity.
BLEND360 is an equal opportunity employer
This role is not eligible for immigration sponsorship.