B2B Digital Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track and optimize our B2B digital marketing campaigns across our paid digital channels. You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. Digital marketing managers will work with the marketing team, supporting teams (product marketing), agencies, and vendors to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
- Work with our respective internal teams and external agencies to plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEM, Account Based Marketing, email, paid social media and display advertising campaigns
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against pipeline goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Evaluate and provide points of view for new channel partners and publishers
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other publishers and vendor partners
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- 3-5 years managing enterprise business-to-business lead generation digital marketing campaigns for a leading B2B Saas company or brand
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Experience leading and managing SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Prior experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, etc)
- Experience optimizing paid media platforms such as Google Adwords, Facebook, or Linkedin
- Experience using 6sense or other account based marketing tools a plus
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Experience using Salesforce and 6sense or other account based marketing tools a plus
- This position will require no more than 5% travel from time to time as set forth by the Company.
- Must have a valid US work visa upon hire to be considered for this position.