BI Senior Analyst
Location : Columbia MD
Job Type : Permanent @ BLEND360
Start Date : 12/14/2020
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 4
Job Industry : Consulting
Job Category : BI
Job Description :
public description: BLEND360 is an award-winning, - new breed Data Science Solutions Company focused on powering exceptional results to our Fortune 500 clients. We are
a - growing company—born at the intersection of advanced analytics, data
BLEND360 is seeking a mid-level - BI Analyst with experience in multiple BI tools
to develop reports to measure effectiveness of multi-channel
campaigns for our clients. We also seek BI Leads that can manage a client's
These are full-time, permanent positions to our bench.
If you’ve got entrepreneurial spirit and passion, are driven by results,
and want to be a part of significant growth, we’re looking for you! -
As a Senior Business Intelligence Analyst in the BI Team, your primary
responsibilities will include design, development, support and maintenance
of our automated business intelligence products. You will Identify business
requirements, design processes that leverage/adapt the business logic and
regularly communicate with business stakeholders to ensure delivery meets
- · Rapidly design, develop and implement reporting applications that insert
KPI metrics and actionable insights into the operational, tactical and
strategic activities of key business functions.
- · Support development of logical and physical processes in data warehouse
including creating tables, triggers, ETL and stored procedures and
functions to support data needs of the BI reports.
- · Partner with Product Owners and cross functional teams in a
collaborative and agile environment
- · Foster an environment of service design thinking, prototyping quick
hitting solutions and high-value innovation opportunities for our
- · Document data flows and technical designs to ensure compliance with
organization, business and security best practices.
- · Regular evaluation of implemented tools for investment productivity and
effectiveness. Continually assess functional capabilities vs. other tools
in market and opportunities for enhancing existing or introducing new
- · Develop dynamic dashboards, grids, graphs, scorecards, and statistical
- · Recommend changes to policies and established procedures that affect
immediate BI teams.
- · Establish and maintain design and development best practices.
Skills & Qualifications
- · BS/MS Degree in Data Engineering, Information Technology, CIS, CS, or
related field or experience
- · 4+ years of related work experience
- · Strong experience on Schema objects like Logical tables, Attributes,
Facts, Hierarchies etc.
- · Strong experience on Public objects like Metrics, Filter, Prompts,
Custom Groups, Consolidations, Reports, Documents and Dashboards
- · Familiarity with operating system, relational databases and data sources
- · Good hand on experience in other BI tools such as Tableau and Power BI (Looker, Sisense, Thoughtspot a plus)
- · Strong PL/SQL and report development experience.
- · Solid SQL and PL/SQL coding techniques; ability to create and maintain
tables, constraints, triggers, views, stored procedures and functions,
packages, and types; solid understanding of SQL tuning practices and
indexing and partitioning strategies.
- · Knowledge of, and experience with, all phases of the SDLC (software
development life cycle), including requirements elicitation, design,
coding, testing, and deployment.
- · Highly analytical problem solver.
- · Ability to show initiative and work independently with minimal
- · Demonstrate a desire to remain current with industry technologies and
You must reside or relocate to Columbia MD
Required Qualifications :
RequiredSkills: Tableau, SQL