BTS Salesforce Project Manager - Remote US - 3179
Dynamic, Entrepreneurial Marketing & Finance Consulting Company is seeking a Project Manager experience with Salesforce deployments including Marketing Cloud, CDP and core Salesforce with NPSP to contribute to our our world-class Non-Profit / Healthcare client's growing data transformation team. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and are driven by results, this consulting opportunity at our fast-growing client is for you!
People are everything here at BLEND360. We are inspired by advancing our client’s most critical initiatives, products and projects by matching our clients with the right talent. We are equally inspired by the men and women we place in meaningful assignments so they can achieve their career goals. BLEND360 has been among the Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies 8 years in a row, and we’re very proud of our World Class NPS score. Our success is a direct result of our passion for advancing the careers and initiatives of the talented people we work with every day.
Location: 100% Remote (preferred East coast hours)
Duration: Contract - One year, possible extension.
Benefits: We do offer benefits to our full-time consultants, those benefits include: Health, Vision, Dental, 401K plan, Life Insurance, Pretax Commuter Benefits, and an incredibly supportive team cheering you on!
The BTS Project Manager will be responsible for driving specifics projects within a program portfolio that is directly tied to the agency’s next 3 year strategic investment and to ensure successful project delivery. The successful deployment of these projects will result in operational efficiencies and the ability to deliver more and higher quality programs for the children we serve. In this role, you will provide guidance on the business priorities and expected benefits, and will coordinate multiple work streams to ensure that the project is planned, resourced and then guided to a successful conclusion, establishing project management practices, cultivating relationships with key stakeholders and supporting continuous improvements.
This role will have oversight of component architecture, enabling a plug-and-play technology environment to leverage best-in-breed products, an understanding of how API’s fit into the overarching architecture, and the resources needed to execute the strategy. You will work directly to the Operations Program Manager who is overseeing all the projects within that program portfolio.
What You’ll Be Doing (Essential Duties)
Project Management (80%)
- Responsible for the day-to-day management and coordination of the project according to project plan and schedule. Monitor progress throughout to ensure that the project is delivered on time, within budget, and that it meets or exceeds business expectations.
- Lead projects with notable risk and complexity; develop the strategy for project execution.
- Anticipates internal and or external business challenges, vendor and/or regulatory issues; recommends process, product or service improvements.
- Solve unique and complex problems with broad impact on the business; requires conceptual and innovative thinking to develop solutions.
- Facilitate the delivery of the project, where appropriate, using agreed upon project management methodology.
- Review and assess all the data, design and implementation to date to define and validate the associated benefits and the feasibility of the plan.
- Review and define the structure of the project so that the goals and priorities for each workstream are clear and resources can be identified for successful delivery.
- Establish and manage ambitious but achievable, committed plans for each workstream and for the overall project, taking into consideration business deadlines, dependencies, resources, and costs.
- Identify opportunities for consolidating activities across workstreams for economies of scale or simplified implementation.
- Monitor workstream activity, manage adherence to plan and resolving obstacles to delivery. Coach and support workstream leads (business SMEs) in driving the activities within a workstream.
- Execute on project controls such as the plan, resource spreadsheet identifying resources required each month, risks/issue mitigation, interdependencies and scope management in place.
- Maintain the project controls and use them to drive the delivery of the project, proactively identifying and managing project risks and issues, driving actions to mitigate or resolve.
- Set up and maintain the repository of documentation for each stage of project lifecycle, ensuring that all documentation has a clear purpose in driving the project forward.
- Work with Change Management assigned to the project to ensure all change activities are incorporated into the plan and that there is a communications plan that includes channels to stakeholders in geographically disperse locations.
Stakeholder Management (20%)
- Manage stakeholder identification, mapping and engagement for the project.
- Facilitate the engagement of relevant staff and stakeholders, encouraging a culture of taking responsibility for both resolving issues and celebrating successes.
- Ensure communications developed are fit for purpose and meet the needs of the project.
- Provide regular status reports that support effective decision making with the project, at the Management Review Group (MRG) and across the portfolio of projects, with clear escalation and decision-making.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience plus at least 5 years of relevant experience
- Proven working knowledge of component architecture, and API layer integrations
- Demonstrated ability to make independent decisions quickly and effectively with the ability to determine impact on project.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with individuals and teams at all levels, both internal and external.
- Demonstrated successful organization, planning, and problem-solving skills, with proven ability to multi-task and work well within tight timelines
- Demonstrated ability to be self-directed and results-driven with a strong customer focus
- Professional proficiency in spoken and written English
- Professional proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Demonstrated commitment to fostering and maintaining an environment of diversity, inclusion, and belonging
- Understanding of Agile Methodology and working with Project Managers and project teams utilizing the agile process.
- Experience with project management tools including Planview and Jira.
- Experience with user experience focused project intake approach.
A diverse workforce is a strong workforce
To deliver growth at BLEND360 and for our clients, we believe as a Talent Solutions Company, we have a responsibility and unique opportunity to positively impact the workforce. Diversity has played a critical role in our history, our growth, and continues to have a profound impact on our success. We are determined to have equality in the workplace, within our team and as an extension of our clients’ team.
This is not the work of the moment, and this requires continued learning and purposeful actions. We are investing resources to understand and improve the sourcing, selection and retention of the talent we hire, and ultimately the workforce that we provide our clients. We will communicate our journey in the spirit of transparency and shared learning.
We know that the Confidence Gap and Imposter Syndrome are real – we encourage you to apply so we can get to know you. Connect with us and we will work together to find your next great opportunity.
BLEND360 is an equal opportunity employer
This role is not eligible for immigration sponsorship.