Business Analyst - 3192
Location: Phoenix, AZ hybrid or fully remote if out-of-state
Duration: 12 months
Benefits: We offer benefits to our full-time consultants, those benefits include: Health, Vision, Dental, 401K plan, Life Insurance, Pretax Commuter Benefits, and an incredibly supportive team cheering you on!
- You will be responsible for preparing and delivering high quality business leader/executive updates on all IA/BPE opportunities at both the micro and macro levels, highlighting forecasts of various revenue, operational expense savings, efficiency gains and/or compliance and customer experience benefits while also monitoring and tracking the data realization for the same upon delivery of automation or process engineering.
- You will define and understand how to categorize/organize the work in the backlog for appropriate rollup reporting while also ensuring the data for each is synchronized across the various source of records from the different reporting entities/teams, ie Business Transformation, Enterprise Transformation, Product Owners, etc to ensure consistency in reporting/updates.
- You will work closely with the Strategy Product Manager responsible for automating reporting opportunities to streamline and drive reporting efficiencies. They will also work closely with other product managers to ensure benefits are defined and regularly updated as use-cases are progressed. Additionally, they will be able to report month-over-month changes, including reasons for changes in forecast/actuals as well as any annualized changes based on goals set out for the year.
- You will be responsible for scrutinizing forecasts to ensure they are reasonable while also employing consistent de-risking formulas/justifications to ensure forecasts are achievable – employing both art & science to the process. They will be a subject matter expert in the benefit forecasts plus realization and will be expected to know/provide detailed and supporting data to support reported information as inquiries are raised.
What you have:
- 2 years of experience in data analysis/extraction, mathematics/statistics, data management, analytics and/or data reporting.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office tools: Excel including creating macros/pivot tables for data organization/analysis and PowerPoint for presenting the information
- Proficient knowledge of data reporting/analysis tools and techniques
- Proven ability to present data findings in professional and clear manner
- Solid understanding and experience of program management standards and methods
- Ability to balance multiple and competing priorities – work well under pressure
- Flexible in an ever-changing/growing environment
- Build relationships with business partners, stakeholders and colleagues including Operational Excellence, Compliance, Technology, Client Management, Data Management, and other colleagues to promote collaboration
- Effective leadership and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Support and enrich program reporting framework
- A creative problem solver who is comfortable with ambiguity; challenging the status quo and with a proven ability to solve unstructured problems.
- Quality Control of data reported in the backlog
- Extract of Business Transformation& Intelligent Automation share opportunities for alignment in the BT/IA sync meetings (weekly)
- Report progress against the plan to Finance (monthly)
- Report current year progress + next year plans for specific areas of interest:
- Business Transformation Office & Business Unit Reviews (monthly)
- Global Sales Organization Business Unit Reviews (bimonthly)
- Product Owner or LT-1 Business Unit Reviews (ad-hoc)
A diverse workforce is a strong workforce
To deliver growth at BLEND360 and for our clients, we believe as a Talent Solutions Company, we have a responsibility and unique opportunity to positively impact the workforce. Diversity has played a critical role in our history, our growth, and continues to have a profound impact on our success. We are determined to have equality in the workplace, within our team and as an extension of our clients’ team.
This is not the work of the moment, and this requires continued learning and purposeful actions. We are investing resources to understand and improve the sourcing, selection and retention of the talent we hire, and ultimately the workforce we provide our clients. We will communicate our journey in the spirit of transparency and shared learning.
This role is not eligible for immigration sponsorship.
We know that the Confidence Gap and Imposter Syndrome are real – we encourage you to apply so we can get to know you. Connect with us and we will work together to find your next great opportunity.
BLEND360 is an equal opportunity employer