Business Architect - Phoenix Hybrid / Remote - 3046
Dynamic, Entrepreneurial Marketing & Finance Consulting Company is seeking a Business Architect to contribute to our Fortune 100 Financial Services Client’s ENTERPRISE ACQUISITION PRODUCTS & PLATFORMS team.
People are everything here at BLEND360. We are inspired by advancing our client’s most critical initiatives, products and projects by matching our clients with the right talent. We are equally inspired by the men and women we place in meaningful assignments so they can achieve their career goals. BLEND360 has been among the Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies 8 years in a row, and we’re very proud of our World Class NPS score. Our success is a direct result of our passion for advancing the careers and initiatives of the talented people we work with every day.
Location: Phoenix, AZ - Hybrid / Remote
Duration: 6-12 month contract with potential to go permanent
Who You Are:
Some people know technology. Others know business. You know both.
You can’t run a successful company today without innovative technology that aligns with business goals. Our Business Architects bridge the gap between technology and business information, strategies and processes. So if you have the vision and the talent to build a blueprint for business and technology success, look deeper.
A stronger business and career, by design
It takes collaboration, thought leadership and technical expertise to align business goals with the latest technology. Here is just some of what you’ll be responsible for:
- Work with other leaders across business units to help ensure alignment, execution and communication of the overarching business architecture and ensure it is aligned with business priorities.
- Develop business architecture and innovative technology solutions to solve ground breaking business problems with a focus on global solutions across different business units
- Research the possible solutions in collaboration with engineering teams and demonstrate quantifiable business benefits
- Work closely with solution architects to define solutions and capabilities that will scale across all digital acquisition products and journeys
- Research on existing landscape to identify gaps / opportunities to improve and upgrade the acquisition architecture to ensure that we have our customers’ backs with experiences that inspire trust and are tailored to each individual customer’s needs and our shareholder goals
- Working within the architecture vertical team(s) to understand and document business principles, goals, and strategic drivers
- Documenting the baseline and target business architecture using industry standard modeling techniques and tools
- Maintaining business process maps and functions for the supporting technology objects, (applications, platforms, components)
- Performing business process modeling for the platform/applications in the portfolio
- An established product management background working within a high performing Agile team in launching platforms, products or services in partnership with engineering teams.
- A good balance of technical knowledge and business acumen with a proven track record of driving innovation and business metrics with a customer-first mindset;
- Strong Agile and Scaled Agile development understanding is required.
- Enthusiasm and passion for great platforms, products and services and an ability to articulate solutions to multiple audiences and level.
- Good communication skills with the ability to engage, influence, and inspire partners to drive collaboration and alignment.
- Strong attention to detail and high degree of organization, individual initiative and personal accountability.
- An ability to solve complex problems and a highly analytical approach
Education & Experience:
- 5 years of relevant experience in digital product, technologies delivery or process engineering
- Bachelor's Degree in Industrial Engineering, Business Administration, Computer Science, or other related field.
A diverse workforce is a strong workforce
To deliver growth at BLEND360 and for our clients, we believe as a Talent Solutions Company, we have a responsibility and unique opportunity to positively impact the workforce. Diversity has played a critical role in our history, our growth, and continues to have a profound impact on our success. We are determined to have equality in the workplace, within our team and as an extension of our clients’ team.
This is not the work of the moment, and this requires continued learning and purposeful actions. We are investing resources to understand and improve the sourcing, selection and retention of the talent we hire, and ultimately the workforce that we provide our clients. We will communicate our journey in the spirit of transparency and shared learning.
We know that the Confidence Gap and Imposter Syndrome are real – we encourage you to apply so we can get to know you. Connect with us and we will work together to find your next great opportunity.
BLEND360 is an equal opportunity employer
This role is not eligible for immigration sponsorship.