Business Intelligence Analyst
Dynamic, Entrepreneurial Marketing Consulting Company is seeking a Business Intelligence Analyst to contribute to our Fortune 100 Financial Services Client’s Product and Pricing team. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and passion, are driven by results, and want to be a consultant for our fast-growing company, we’re looking for you!
People are everything here at BLEND360. We are inspired by advancing our Client’s most critical initiatives, products and projects by matching our clients with the right talent. We are equally inspired by the men and women we place in meaningful assignments so they can achieve their career goals. BLEND360 has been among the Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies 8 years in a row, and we’re very proud of our World Class NPS score. Our success is a direct result of our passion for advancing the careers and initiatives of the talented people we work with every day.
What you will do:
This consultant will work to assist in the definition, creation, and distribution of enterprise business intelligence reporting. This consultant will also maintain knowledge of current BI tools, methods and best practices, and recommend and implement process improvements. Support current and future information and reporting needs, distributed via electronically or paper-based, at various levels of the organization. Assist in the development and automation of efficient reporting processes and information retrieval/distribution. Actively participate in consistent development, testing, and release cycles for promotion of new information/reports to production environments.
Remote (EST/CST Preferred)
Duration: 6 months with potential to go full-time
Approx. 40/hrs. per week
Benefits: We offer benefits to our full-time consultants, including Health, Vision, Dental, 401K plan, Life Insurance, Pretax Commuter Benefits, and an incredibly supportive team cheering you on!
The Analyst will:
- Translates business issues into analyses and designs appropriate systems extracts, files, and reports to address business issues.
- Supports current and future Profitability Reporting, including organizational, line of business, customer, officer, and other segments, and ensure timely delivery.
- Determine any trends, either positive or negative, in the loan and deposit portfolios and researches the reason and implications of such changes(s).
- Implements the overall strategy for implementation of complex requests for data, including loan and deposit portfolio analytical reports.
- Continuously works towards maintaining and improving business intelligence capabilities & systems resources.
- Assists in development, roll-out, and maintenance of dashboards, for both executive and management reporting, across the enterprise.
What you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, or related field required; master’s degree preferred
- At least 1 - 3 years’ experience in bank reporting and profitability systems
- Required - Tableau, PowerBI, R and SQL , R
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and SharePoint
- Experience in development and execution through project framework for Business Intelligence and enterprise Informational Delivery strategy
This role is not eligible for immigration sponsorship.
A diverse workforce is a strong workforce
To deliver growth at BLEND360 and for our clients, we believe as a Talent Solutions Company, we have a responsibility and unique opportunity to positively impact the workforce. Diversity has played a critical role in our history, our growth, and continues to have a profound impact on our success. We are determined to have equality in the workplace, within our team and as an extension of our clients’ team.
This is not the work of the moment, and this requires continued learning and purposeful actions. We are investing resources to understand and improve the sourcing, selection and retention of the talent we hire, and ultimately the workforce we provide our clients. We will communicate our journey in the spirit of transparency and shared learning.
We know that the Confidence Gap and Imposter Syndrome are real – we encourage you to apply so we can get to know you. Connect with us and we will work together to find your next great opportunity.
BLEND360 is an equal opportunity employer