Business Process Engineering Consultant - 2830
Blend360 is an award-winning consulting firm and provides services to some of the world’s best known and most respected organizations. We're a people company and have supported thousands of talented individuals on their career journey over the last 20 years. If you're looking for an exciting new project or position supporting a great organization, the team at Blend360 is committed to your success.
We are seeking a Business Process Engineer for one of our Fortune 100 Financial Services clients. This candidate will be part of the Business Transformation & Optimization team (BTO). BTO delivers high-impact outcomes by leading business transformation, process engineering, partnering with intelligent automation, and cross-functional initiatives. This role provides deep exposure to multiple areas, enabling a deep understanding of the commercial B2B business.
Duration: 3 month contract, with a chance for extension
Location: Remote, US
Benefits: We do offer benefits to our full-time consultants, those benefits include: Health, Vision, Dental, 401K plan, Life Insurance, Pretax Commuter Benefits, and an incredibly supportive team cheering you on!
- Drive execution and delivery of BPE projects and outcomes tied to efficiency & effectiveness optimization
- Partner with Operational Excellence to create sustainable process controls and ownership definitions
- Partner with Intelligent Automation COE to develop robust pipeline of Intelligent Automation opportunities
- Partner with multiple stakeholders across the Blue Box including Technologies, Digital Teams, Finance, Product, etc
- Drive results and implementation as required of large, medium, and small-scale projects that improve the economics, efficiency, and effectiveness of GCS outcomes
Critical Factors to Success:
- Exceptional problem solving, process mindset and analytical skills with great attention to detail
- Experience managing End to End process improvement projects including the execution of process optimization and related change management
- Internal and external customer focus with the ability to understand complex challenges & linkages and articulate into plans to drive results
- Outstanding ability to build and leverage relationships with key business partners, including influencing and working closely with senior leaders.
- Outstanding communication skills (both written and verbal) with ability to engage professionally and assertively with leaders to garner credibility and sponsorship.
- Proficiency in Visio, Excel & PowerPoint, other process management tools a plus.
- 3+ years of combined experience in Process Transformation, Project Management, and/or Consulting
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering (IE helpful) or Bachelor of Arts degree in Business Administration or Equivalent
- Demonstrated proficiency in analytics
- Communicate Frequently, Candidly & Clearly, Make Decisions Quickly & Effectively
- Demonstrated proficiency in Visio process mapping or equivalent
A diverse workforce is a strong workforce
To deliver growth at BLEND360 and for our clients, we believe as a Talent Solutions Company, we have a responsibility and unique opportunity to positively impact the workforce. Diversity has played a critical role in our history, our growth, and continues to have a profound impact on our success. We are determined to have equality in the workplace, within our team and as an extension of our clients’ team.
This is not the work of the moment, this requires continued learning and purposeful actions. We are investing resources to understand and improve the sourcing, selection and retention of the talent we hire, and ultimately the workforce we provide our clients. We will communicate our journey in the spirit of transparency and shared learning.
We understand the Confidence Gap and Imposter Syndrome are real. We still want to hear from you.
BLEND360 is an equal opportunity employer