Campaign Execution Lead 2712
Dynamic, Entrepreneurial Marketing Consulting Company is seeking a Campaign Execution Lead to contribute to our Fortune 100 Financial Services Client’s customer journey team. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and passion, are driven by results, and want to be a consultant for our fast-growing company, we’re looking for you!
People are everything here at BLEND360. We are inspired by advancing our Client’s most critical initiatives, products and projects by matching our clients with the right talent. We are equally inspired by the men and women we place in meaningful assignments so they can achieve their career goals. BLEND360 has been among the Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies 8 years in a row, and we’re very proud of our World Class NPS score. Our success is a direct result of our passion for advancing the careers and initiatives of the talented people we work with every day.
- Locations: Irving, TX; NYC; Wilmington, DE; Sioux Falls, SD
- Duration: 12 months with possibility of extension.
- Remote until return of onsite
- Benefits: We do offer benefits to our full-time consultants, those benefits include: Health, Vision, Dental, 401K plan, Life Insurance, Pretax Commuter Benefits, and an incredibly supportive team cheering you on!
What you’ll do:
Marketing professional responsible for campaign execution efforts within the marketing group. This individual will be part of a team of campaign execution leads whose primary responsible is to maximize revenue.
The ideal candidate will have experience in card or financial services marketing and have experience working within a matrixed organization. Ideally suited to an individual who has experience executing marketing programs and ability to translate strategies into business requirements. Successful candidates will be responsible for campaign execution, ensuring program accuracy through auditing and alignment to the control framework, and strong collaboration with execution channel partners (Creative Management, Production, Decision Management, RISK, Database Marketing, etc.)
What you have:
• 3-5 years of related experience
• Demonstrated ability to synthesize, prioritize, and drive results with a high sense of urgency
• Strong analytical skills and mindset, attention to detail, and ability to solve problems
• Proven strong communication skills
• Organized and detail oriented
• Financial Services experience preferred
· Bachelor’s degree required
A diverse workforce is a strong workforce
To deliver growth at BLEND360 and for our clients, we believe as a Talent Solutions Company, we have a responsibility and unique opportunity to positively impact the workforce. Diversity has played a critical role in our history, our growth, and continues to have a profound impact on our success. We are determined to have equality in the workplace, within our team and as an extension of our clients’ team.
This is not the work of the moment, and this requires continued learning and purposeful actions. We are investing resources to understand and improve the sourcing, selection and retention of the talent we hire, and ultimately the workforce we provide our clients. We will communicate our journey in the spirit of transparency and shared learning.
We know that the Confidence Gap and Imposter Syndrome are real – we encourage you to apply so we can get to know you. Connect with us and we will work together to find your next great opportunity.
BLEND360 is an equal opportunity employer