Channel Marketing Manager, Latin America
The Channel Marketing Manager focused on Latin America (LATAM) is an important member of the marketing team supporting our financial services client, active and ETF businesses across focus countries/markets. The position’s primary responsibility is the prioritization and management of marketing programs across focus counties, which includes email campaigns, webinars, paid media, earned media, and virtual and in-person events. The position reports to the Head of Content Strategy and works closely with executive management, product management and sales.
- Prioritization and management of marketing program across focus countries, including email campaigns, webinars, paid media, earned media, and virtual and in-person events.
- Develop high quality content campaigns within target markets that support sales objectives and fund focuses. This entails working closely with product management.
- Partner with LATAM sale team to understand their needs and effectively communicate with them for prioritization of marketing activities.
- Collaborate and share team responsibilities with respect to the editorial process, content publishing process and campaigns.
- Measurement and optimization of content programs, including recommendations to influence and engage clients and prospects along all points in their buying journey.
- Management of local agency partners across focus countries.
- Liaise with freelance writers and consultants as needed.
- Knowledge of investments
- Knowledge of LATAM markets preferred
- Superior writing and communication skills, with an expert’s attention to detail and quality assurance
- Fluency in Spanish is required.
- Excellent project management and proven delivery skills
- Ability to work in a deadline-driven environment with changing priorities; self-sufficient and motivated to excel; well-organized
- Fluency with digital marketing metrics and Google Analytics is desirable
- 5-7 years of experience with content marketing within financial services or asset management
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience covering the LATAM market preferred
- Bachelor’s degree
A diverse workforce is a strong workforce
To deliver growth at BLEND360 and for our clients, we believe as a Talent Solutions Company, we have a responsibility and unique opportunity to positively impact the workforce. Diversity has played a critical role in our history, our growth, and continues to have a profound impact on our success. We are determined to have equality in the workplace, within our team and as an extension of our clients’ team.
This is not the work of the moment, and this requires continued learning and purposeful actions. We are investing resources to understand and improve the sourcing, selection and retention of the talent we hire, and ultimately the workforce we provide our clients. We will communicate our journey in the spirit of transparency and shared learning.
We know that the Confidence Gap and Imposter Syndrome are real – we encourage you to apply so we can get to know you. Connect with us and we will work together to find your next great opportunity.
BLEND360 is an equal opportunity employe