Business Insights Manager, Financial Services
Business Insights Manager
Dynamic, Entrepreneurial Marketing Consulting firm is seeking a Business Inisghts Manager to contribute to our world-renowned Fortune 500 Financial Services Client. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and passion, are driven by results, and want to be a consultant for our fast-growing company, we’re looking for you!
BLEND360 is a multi-award-winning Marketing Company who is privileged to provide our services to some of the most respected and recognized brands in the world. At BLEND360 it is all about advancing our clients marketing capabilities and performance.
The Business Insights Manager will deliver and implement projects and solutions with multi-regional, regional and community financial institutions.
· Remote (can be located anywhere in the US; must be able to work across time zones)
· Duration: Ongoing
· Approx. 40/hrs. per week
The ideal candidate is a highly analytical individual with previous finance, consulting, marketing and /or payments experience. Self-motivated, highly energized, detail-oriented individual who will deliver strategic thought leadership, problem diagnostics and high impact solutions to clients support the growth and performance.
Typical projects may include the following:
How to increase market share in consumer credit cards
How to use emerging technology to acquire the best customers
How to grow their credit card portfolio while mitigating credit risk
How to optimize their product offering
· Work with clients to collect comprehensive statistics, quantify personnel and expenses, and understand overall business strategies
· Play an integral role on a team of experienced professionals in delivering strategic consulting services to key Visa clients
· Complete consulting engagements with other team members, including participating in interviews, analyzing confidential client data, and summarizing key findings
· Conduct industry research and identify internal and external data resources to create custom analytics
· Complete detailed analysis on client data and identify preliminary trends and themes in the data
· Evaluate internal Visa data to identify trends and portfolio gaps in order to derive strategic and tactical opportunities for clients
· Make targeted recommendations to Visa’s clients, including prioritization and roadmap, based on data-driven analysis
· Develop client-specific presentations which address executive needs and deliver presentations to clients and internal Visa partners
· 5 or more years of relevant work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or at least 2 years of work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD)
· Excellent communication, story-telling and presentation skills
· Exceptional analytical skills, with the ability to process and summarize large amounts of data into key strategic insights
· Strong team player with a willingness to collaborate across levels and functional experts -
· Strong multi-tasking skills and ability to adapt
· Proficient and ideally a power-user of spreadsheet and presentation tools
· An interest in payments, financial institutions, or consumer lending a plus
· An affinity for payments technology, digital, FinTech
Excel, powerpoint, tableau (preferred)
A diverse workforce is a strong workforce
To deliver growth at BLEND360 and for our clients, we believe as a Talent Solutions Company, we have a responsibility and unique opportunity to positively impact the workforce. Diversity has played a critical role in our history, our growth, and continues to have a profound impact on our success. We are determined to have equality in the workplace, within our team and as an extension of our clients’ team.
This is not the work of the moment, and this requires continued learning and purposeful actions. We are investing resources to understand and improve the sourcing, selection and retention of the talent we hire, and ultimately the workforce we provide our clients. We will communicate our journey in the spirit of transparency and shared learning.
We know that the Confidence Gap and Imposter Syndrome are real – we encourage you to apply so we can get to know you. Connect with us and we will work together to find your next great opportunity.
BLEND360 is an equal opportunity employer