Commercial Card Supplier Enablement Product Manager
Dynamic, Entrepreneurial Marketing Consulting Company is seeking a Commercial Card Supplier Enablement Product Manager to support our Fortune 100 Financial Services Client in leading a key component of the growth strategy for virtual payments. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and passion, are driven by results, and want to be a consultant for our fast-growing company, we’re looking for you!
People are everything here at BLEND360. We are inspired by advancing our clients’ most critical initiatives, products, and projects by matching our clients with the right talent. We are equally inspired by the consultants we place on meaningful projects so that they can achieve their career goals. BLEND360 has been among the Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies 8 years in a row, and we’re very proud of our World Class NPS score. Our success is a direct result of our passion for advancing the careers and initiatives of the talented people we work with every day.
- Duration: 12+ months
- Fully remote
- Benefits: We do offer benefits to our full-time consultants, including Health, Vision, Dental, 401K plan, Life Insurance, Pretax Commuter Benefits, and an incredibly supportive team cheering you on!
This role will manage the execution of campaigns to enable our client's suppliers to efficiently accept virtual cards as a form of payment. The ideal candidate will be well-versed in the value proposition of commercial cards and be able to articulate the value to both internal and external audiences.
The incumbent will be responsible for understanding insights derived from data analytics around our client's supplier files (AP Files), coordination with third party supplier onboarding resources, and managing the week-to-week communication of results and statistics with clients. The individual will serve as the primary point of contact for a set of clients.
What you’ll do:
- Manage week-to-week communication with clients on supplier enablement campaigns and onboarding activities
- Consult with clients on supplier enablement strategies and supplier segmentation based on internal analysis
- Communicate with internal stakeholders on client success metrics
- Outreach and dialogue with key strategic suppliers
- Continually increase his/her knowledge and understanding of our client's suppliers and commodities that accept commercial cards
- Engage and coordinate relevant internal resources as needed to support the Client (e.g., Operations, Product, Implementations, etc.)
A diverse workforce is a strong workforce
To deliver growth at BLEND360 and for our clients, we believe as a Talent Solutions Company, we have a responsibility and unique opportunity to positively impact the workforce. Diversity has played a critical role in our history, our growth, and continues to have a profound impact on our success. We are determined to have equality in the workplace, within our team and as an extension of our clients’ team.
BLEND360 is an equal opportunity employer
What you have:
- · Knowledge of credit card markets, products, and processes
- Knowledge of the Procure to Pay (P2P) business cycle
- Knowledge of B2B card products, specially focusing on Virtual Cards, Single-Use Accounts, Buyer Initiated Payments, etc.
- Experience in sales
- Relevant experience in treasury management or commercial card product
- Demonstrated ability to self-direct work efforts, meet deadlines, take initiative, and produce consistent high-quality work
- Excellent client-facing communications skills
- Experience in developing and fostering strong client relationships