Content Coordinator Social Media
Our client is seeking a talented individual to help lead Social Media Strategy & Engagement on our growing team. You will report directly to our Digital Marketing Strategist. You will help shape, grow and drive our business forward across all our social channels: Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, TikTok, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.
You are a self-starter and problem-solver and looking for your next role at a company that helps change people’s lives from around the world. You are excited about bringing your sound judgment, creative thinking and strong work ethic to work every day.
·Execute the brand strategy, lead engagement and execution for all social media channels.
·The day to day aspects of this role include:
· Managing the entire social media program from strategy to execution, which includes copywriting, visual storytelling, social calendar development, integration with broader digital SEO strategy, measurement, social listening / engagement, identifying social trends/opportunities, customer listening, and more.
· Maintain a unified brand voice across all social media channels
· Demonstrate attention to detail and proactivity (source internal approvals and drive forward content development, proofing / quality-control checklist, etc.)
· Lead analytics and measurement across all social media channels - identifying what works well and what can be improved; tailor messaging and social strategies for different channels and audiences
· Interacts with users and respond to all social media messages, inquiries and comments
· Be curious about new, emerging social channels and how our practice can tap into them
· Work cross-functionally, with sales, marketing, business development and more to source content/approvals and creatively storytelling across social media channels
· Collaborate with marketing team to create a social media calendar and develop an optimal posting schedule, considering web traffic and customer engagement metrics
· Partner with external resources like graphic designers, photography, video editors and agencies / consultants when needed
· Demonstrate understanding of social / media monitoring tools
· Organize before and after photos and create side by side photos to use on social media channels
·Think strategically and creatively, always pushing yourself and the practice to the next level in our social media strategy
·Handle day-to-day communications needs, support the team/company/executives as needed and stay flexible and nimble as focuses can change quickly
·Develop, write and create content, ranging from presentations to social squares
·Produce highly-technological content that is still compelling, creative and accurate
·Review analytics and create weekly reports on key metrics
·2-5+ years of experience in social media and/or digital strategy as a part of an:
· In-house team (ideally in B2C, healthcare, medical device, health or digital health organization) and/or agency experience, handling clients in healthcare
·Has lead strategy and execution for healthcare company’s or B2C brands’ social channels: LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram and/or TikTok
·Will to travel (eventually) to capture social content at:
· Events, conferences & speakers, associations, trade shows, partnerships
·Able to advise and draft copy for executive’s social media channels
·Proficient with video and photo editing tools, digital media formats and HTML
·Naturally curious, and able to operate in a constantly changing business environments
·A willingness to show your expertise and leadership through action and passion - not afraid to get your hands dirty, play as a team and coach others to do what’s best for the company
·Able to advance projects without all the information and gather the information you need,
·Mission-driven: passionate about healthcare and improving patients’ lives