Content Development Specialist - 2860
People are everything here at BLEND360. We are inspired by advancing our Client’s most critical initiatives, products and projects by matching our clients with the right talent. We are equally inspired by the men and women we place in meaningful assignments so they can achieve their career goals. BLEND360 has been among the Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies 8 years in a row, and we’re very proud of our World Class NPS score. Our success is a direct result of our passion for advancing the careers and initiatives of the talented people we work with every day.
Our client is seeking a driven and agile Content Development Specialist to write a variety of collateral and thought leadership content. As part of the marketing team, this candidate will help lead the ideation of content and edit/proofread content created across all channels. Working side by side with the Segment Marketing Directors, who will collaborate with the business units on strategy, the Content Development Specialist will play a pivotal role in working towards developing engaging acquisition marketing assets, campaign collateral, social content, digitally published content, white papers, and other thought leadership to help each business unit achieve their strategic goals.
- Location: New York, NY - Remote
- Duration: Full time
What you'll do:
- Work closely with the Segment Marketing Directors to ideate and create appealing content to drive new advisors to the platform, engage with existing platform users, and expand the brand awareness within the industry
- Work collaboratively with the Investment Strategy team to execute market related, topical and timely content for blogs, social, bylines, video, email, web and more
- Edit and proof each item to confirm accuracy and voice consistency
- Become content creation expert on our alternative investments and structured notes solutions and convey how they fit into the financial advisors’ portfolios
- Manage and nurture relationships both internally and externally with partners
What you'll have:
- 7+ years of experience
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Series 7 and/or 24 preferred
- Experience in writing on asset management or alternative investment topics
- Experience writing to financial advisors and wealth managers
- Marketing collateral development experience required; experience developing content across all mediums (video, web, email, social media, etc) strongly preferred
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational, multitasking, and time management skills
- Ability to independently execute instructions with great attention to detail
- High level of personal integrity and ability to consistently deliver high quality work product
This role is not eligible for immigration sponsorship.
A diverse workforce is a strong workforce
To deliver growth at BLEND360 and for our clients, we believe as a Talent Solutions Company, we have a responsibility and unique opportunity to positively impact the workforce. Diversity has played a critical role in our history, our growth, and continues to have a profound impact on our success. We are determined to have equality in the workplace, within our team and as an extension of our clients’ team.
This is not the work of the moment, and this requires continued learning and purposeful actions. We are investing resources to understand and improve the sourcing, selection and retention of the talent we hire, and ultimately the workforce we provide our clients. We will communicate our journey in the spirit of transparency and shared learning.
We know that the Confidence Gap and Imposter Syndrome are real – we encourage you to apply so we can get to know you. Connect with us and we will work together to find your next great opportunity.
BLEND360 is an equal opportunity employer