Data Analyst/Scientist - 3007
Candidates must reside in one of the following states to be considered for this opportunity:
AZ, DC, FL, GA, IL, MA, MN, NC, NJ, NV, NY, OR, PA, TN, VA, WI
We are looking for a professional to work for health insurance technology company that primarily engages in the development and operation of private e-commerce health insurance marketplaces, consumer engagement platforms, agency technology systems, and insurance policy administration platforms.
People are everything here at BLEND360. We are inspired by advancing our Client’s most critical initiatives, products and projects by matching our clients with the right talent. BLEND360 has been among the Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies 8 years in a row, and we’re very proud of our World Class NPS score. Our success is a direct result of our passion for advancing the careers and initiatives of the talented people we work with every day.
What you'll do:
The Data Scientist role will develop and own analysis and reporting on acquisition, retention, and revenue activities for carrier relations. This position will partner with the larger Analytics, Data Engineering, Marketing, and Finance teams to interpret third-party revenue data and generate business understanding and insights. As part of an expanding analytics team, the function will take advantage of tremendous opportunities to develop analyses and processes to fuel the client’s growth.
Locations: Fully remote
Benefits: Health insurance, 401IK annual contribution, 2 weeks of PTO
• Using data analysis skills (SQL and R/Python), expand on business understanding by measuring acquisition, retention and LTV measurement methodologies and models
• Develop end-to-end customer lifecycle model (from lead to client to revenue)
• Partnering with the Data Engineering and Product Development teams, continue development of datasets to drive increased business understanding and insights faster
• Create and deliver reporting and presentation packages to various stakeholders and partners across the enterprise
• Assist in relationship management with external partners with the goal of increased data accessibility and accuracy
• Partner with the Marketing team to help develop and measure experiments to increase client retention
• Help become a more data-driven company through partnering and coaching other employees in analytic topics/questions
Who you are:
This role requires someone with the ability to operate productively in a fast-moving environment who has a strong understanding of data analysis.
What you have:
• Bachelor's degree in Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, Finance or similar field of study strongly preferred
• 3+ years of hands-on experience in working with large datasets, with a focus on turning business questions into insights
• Proficiency in various database environment, such as SQL Server, Oracle or AWS and proven experience to extract data with intermediate to advanced SQL skills (a short take-home coding exercise will be required)
• Hands-on experience with Python or R to perform analyses (a short take-home coding exercise will be required)
• Experience with data visualization tools like PowerBI, Looker, Tableau, etc. preferred
• Experience with hypothesis testing desirable
• Strong written, listening, spoken and presentation communication skills to deliver results and influence decision makers
A diverse workforce is a strong workforce
To deliver growth at BLEND360 and for our clients, we believe as a Talent Solutions Company, we have a responsibility and unique opportunity to positively impact the workforce. Diversity has played a critical role in our history, our growth, and continues to have a profound impact on our success. We are determined to have equality in the workplace, within our team and as an extension of our clients’ team.
BLEND360 is an equal opportunity employer
This role is not eligible for immigration sponsorship.