BLEND360 is an award-winning, new breed Data Science Solutions Company focused on powering exceptional results to our Fortune 500 clients. We are a growing company—born at the intersection of advanced analytics, data and technology.
We are currently looking for a seasoned Data Analyst to join our team. We are looking for someone who knows how to identify complex patterns in data and communicate results to stakeholders. The ideal candidate will have a strong data foundation and be up to date on the latest platforms, tools and technologies (Python/R and SQL). You must be able to quickly adapt to a client’s business model and build credibility as their trusted advisor.
Main Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Apply strong problem-solving skills to frame problems, execute an appropriate analysis, and communicate meaningful results with limited supervision.
· Access structured and unstructured data from a range of sources, such as company databases, ad hoc files (csv, JSON), web scraping (scrappy, Beautiful Soup), etc.
· Analyze data sets to identify patterns and anomalies using modern analysis tools and techniques (Visualization, EDA, ML, Regression, etc.)
· Create reports that reflect business results and recommended actions in a meaningful way, supported by data.
· Communicate results/findings to senior leadership, including technical and non-technical stakeholders
MUST Reside in or Relocate to Columbia MD office
BS in Computer Science or related field.
Minimum of 3 years corporate work experience
o Data management background, someone who has worked with Data Warehouse, Data Hub, Data Mart, etc.
o Marketing background: ideally customer journey, but any customer data is a plus.
o Experience with Customer Web data
Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills
· Solid analytical skills and the ability to see patterns within data.
· Problem-solving and decision-making skills to identify anomalies and communicate findings from varied / inconsistent data sets
· Technical background with experience in analytics, data science, database, or software development.
Strong SQL Skills.
Python or R skills, including common data science libraries (NumPy, SciPy, Pandas, Scikit-learn, etc) a plus
· Solid ML and data analysis skills – ability to apply appropriate techniques
· Experience working with a variety of stakeholders. Stakeholders can range from front-line team members up to the C-Suite, and they include a variety of technical and non-technical roles.
· Communication skills are essential to ensure that the client, Blend360 team, and any other stakeholders are aligned.
Position is available at varying levels depending on experience.