Data Science Delivery Leader (Manager/Director), Europe
BLEND360 is an award-winning, new breed Data Science Solutions Company focused on powering exceptional results to our Fortune 500 clients. We are a growing company—born at the intersection of advanced analytics, data and technology. BLEND360 it is all about advancing our clients marketing capabilities and performance. We are looking for a Mix Model SME. If you are ready to embrace the challenge and would like to join our team as our Mix Model SME, please keep reading!
As Data Scientists, we work with business leaders to solve clients’ business challenges and improve clients’ marketing results. We contribute our Advanced Data Science subject matter expertise to the recommendations and solutions delivered to our clients. We spend the majority of our time on getting data into proper shape, performing statistical analyses, developing predictive models and machine learning algorithms to solve clients’ business problems. We evaluate different sources of data, discover patterns hidden within raw data, create insightful variables, and develop competing models with different machine learning algorithms. We validate and cross validate our recommendations to make sure our recommendations will perform well over time.
The ideal candidate will be eager to engage clients, drive innovation through experience, and is strong at both “doing” and collaborating with other members of the team.
- Prefer Benelux / UK, anywhere Europe
About the Role
- Manage and collaborate across teams - providing input into the solution architecture.
- Work with clients to develop cross channel and digital channel attribution solutions. The person will be driving from data strategy to client consulting and activation support.
- Contribute to the development of a knowledge base, build case studies, and work with new business teams to demonstrate the value of an integrated approach.
Key Prerequisite Skills
- 5+ years of marketing analytics experience within a consulting, advertising, ad-tech firm, or media agency
- Experience with media data is required, with experience with platforms and customer data from either the media agency, technology, or brand side.
- Understanding of ad technologies and how they are evolving in the new media landscape and the roles of different addressable tactics – TV, CRM, mobile, search, display, etc.
- Manage, mentor and motivate direct reports across all levels to encourage their professional development while providing daily supervision and guidance
- Proven ability to manage client expectations, delivery, and provide thought leadership
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced team environment
- Experience in marketing mix modelling and optimization a strong plus
- Background across multiple verticals
- Working within an advertising platform such as Facebook, Google, Amazon
- Experience with one or more Data Science software languages (Python, R, SAS)
- Proven ability to deploy machine learning models from the research environment (Jupyter Notebooks) to production via procedural- or pipeline-approaches.
- Experience with SQL and relational databases, query authoring (SQL) and tuning as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases including Hadoop/Hive
- Comfortable with cloud-based platforms (AWS, Azure, Google)