Data Scientist/Senior Data Scientist
Location : Columbia, MD US
Job Type : Permanent @ BLEND360
Reference Code : 27556823
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3
Required Education : Master's Degree
Travel : Yes
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Consulting
Job Category : Data Science
Job Description :
Dynamic, Fast-growing, Entrepreneurial Data Science Solutions Company seeking seasoned Data Scientists!
BLEND360 is an award-winning, new breed Data Science Solutions Company focused on powering exceptional results to our Fortune 500 clients. We are a growing company—born at the intersection of advanced analytics, data and technology. BLEND360 it is all about advancing our clients marketing capabilities and performance. If you are ready to embrace the challenge and would like to join our team as one of our Data Scientists, please keep reading!
As Data Scientists, we work with business leaders to solve clients’ business challenges and improve clients’ marketing results. We contribute our Advanced Data Science subject matter expertise to the recommendations and solutions delivered to our clients. We spend the majority of our time on getting data into proper shape, performing statistical analyses, developing predictive models and machine learning algorithms to solve clients’ business problems.
We evaluate different sources of data, discover patterns hidden within raw data, create insightful variables, and develop competing models with different machine learning algorithms. We validate and cross validate our recommendations to make sure our recommendations will perform well over time.
We are currently looking for a Senior Data Scientist.
- Lead development and execution of new and/or highly complex algorithms and statistical predictive models and determines analytical approaches and modelling techniques to evaluate potential future outcomes
- Python Code/modeling, Write SQL Queries
- Establish analytical rigor and statistical methods to analyze large amounts of data, using advanced statistical techniques and mathematical analyses. - Methods will be implemented using advanced technologies
- Anticipates and solves strategic and high risk business problems with broad impact on the business area by applying leading-edge theories and techniques to investigate problems, detect patterns and recommend solutions
- Effectively collaborates with business partners to: understand their needs, share and syndicate output of analytical models, and provide support during implementation, where needed
- Provides guidance to develop enterprise-wide analytics strategy and roadmap
- Interacts with internal and external peers and management to share highly complex information/solutions related to areas of expertise and/or to gain acceptance of new or enhanced technology/ business solutions
- Could be travel to clients
Required Qualifications :
Required Skills: Predictive Modeling, Python, SQL
- MS degree in quantitative studies, such as Statistics, Math, Operation Research, Economics, Advanced Analytics, Computer Science, Engineering
- 3+ - years professional experience in Advanced Data Science, such as predictive modelling, statistical analysis, machine learning, text mining, geo-spatial analytics, time series forecasting, optimization
- Experience Mentoring or Leading Teams
- Experience with one or more Advanced Data Science software languages (Python, SQL)
- Predictive modelling experience, data analytics, machine learning, and big data technologies such as Python, R, and Hadoop
- Experience using Hive, Unix
- Demonstrated ability to communicate technical ideas and results to non-technical clients in written and verbal form
- Strong organizational, management and leadership skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills