Data Visualization Designer
Dynamic, Entrepreneurial Consulting Company is seeking a creative, out-of-box data visualization/BI designer to join us as a key member of the Business Intelligence (BI) team to enhance visual aesthetics and user experience for multiple BI deliverables. The core responsibility for this role includes brainstorming creative ideas with project teams, developing visual concepts for approval, collaborating with business partners to successfully integrate the design concepts into the final deliverables, and develop similar design prototypes for our other branded products. The position requires solid visual design and troubleshooting skills, as well as an eye for detail.
This is a Full-time, permanent position on our bench.
If you’ve got entrepreneurial spirit and passion, are driven by results, and want to be a part of significant growth, we’re looking for you!
Blend360 is recognized as an award-winning consulting firm and has provided services to some of the world’s best-known and most respected organizations. While Blend360 has worked primarily with Fortune 500 and mid-sized clients, we also extend assistance to smaller businesses and non-profits.
Blend360 is a marketing and analytic consulting company that places consultants in highly strategic marketing and analytical roles and is one of the fastest-growing Inc 5000 companies.
- Take direction from clients and project managers to translate business strategies into impactful, creative visual solutions and work side-by-side with a diverse team of BI developers and data engineers to iterate and implement designs.
- Ability to effectively present creative data design ideas and recommendations to stakeholders and influence product design strategy
- Ability to designing across multiple platforms
- Establish guideline/playbook/template to uniformly integrate visual design best practices for various BI deliverables, including dashboards, PowerPoint Decks, etc.
- Discriminating eye for color aesthetics with a critical eye for pixel perfection
- Bring fresh ideas, new technologies, and inspiration to your team and clients.
- Develop client branding and implement consistency via style guides and product templates
- Design logos, icons, and infographics
· Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, visual art, or related field. A Master’s degree is a plus
· 3+ years’ experience applying user experience design principles to data and information visualization in the business
· Tableau/PowerBI Experience
· Excellent visual, written, and verbal communication skills, along with presentation and negotiation skills
· The ability to effectively take direction and work both collaboratively and autonomously
· Experience with D3.js/ Adobe Creative Suite / Photoshop and Illustrator is a plus