Database Marketing Associate - 2971
Our client is looking for a Database Marketing Associate to join our Digital Transformation & Data Governance team and help drive the data strategies across the line of businesses. This role will be responsible for database development, maintenance, and data governance.
People are everything here at BLEND360. We are inspired by advancing our Client’s most critical initiatives, products and projects by matching our clients with the right talent. We are equally inspired by the men and women we place in meaningful assignments so they can achieve their career goals. BLEND360 has been among the Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies 8 years in a row, and we’re very proud of our World Class NPS score. Our success is a direct result of our passion for advancing the careers and initiatives of the talented people we work with every day.
Duration: Ongoing Contract
Benefits: We do offer benefits to our full-time consultants, those benefits include: Health, Vision, Dental, 401K plan, Life Insurance, Pretax Commuter Benefits, and an incredibly supportive team cheering you on!
What you'll do:
- Act as the go-to audience and database analysis expert and critical participant in the design and development of data and audience analytics capabilities
- Work with architecture team to develop, maintain, and review data processes and architecture, including data migration, integration, and transformation solutions
- Coordinate and manage database activities to support marketing programs and campaigns for both B2B & B2C
- Organize and transform data into visual, concise, and actionable reports that will support and drive strategic and tactical business decisions
- Develop and operationalize user-friendly reports and dashboards that clearly communicate results of audience acquisition, data performance and data field gaps
- Work with cross functional teams on database growth campaigns, identifying and mapping progressive profile journey
- Serve as support for data related CRM and marketing automation processes inquiries and issues
- Provide quick responses to ad-hoc audience queries and translate results into actionable insights
- 1-2 years of hands-on experience in related field
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques is required.
- Background of Salesforce as CRM and marketing automation platforms (Salesforce CRM & Marketing Cloud) is a plus.
- Strong quantitative analysis skills; deep hands-on analytical experience
- Deep expertise and understanding of software for quantitative analysis, reporting packages and databases.
- Strong knowledge of data governance, quality, and measurement
- Ability to identify and resolve issues with the data
- Deep understanding of marketing channels, such as search engines, social media, direct and emails.
- Microsoft Office skills (advanced Excel, including pivot tables, Vlookups, conditional formatting, complex queries, charting and analysis of large data sets; PowerPoint; Word, etc.)
- Flexible and able to manage multiple assignments in a dynamic environment
- Data visualization skills; experience with Tableau or a similar data visualization platform
- Deep understanding of referral channels, such as search engines, social media, direct and emails.
- Numbers-driven with a keen attention to detail, particularly around data validation, reporting and stakeholder communication.
- Experience with data extraction and reporting tools.
This role is not eligible for immigration sponsorship.
A diverse workforce is a strong workforce
To deliver growth at BLEND360 and for our clients, we believe as a Talent Solutions Company, we have a responsibility and unique opportunity to positively impact the workforce. Diversity has played a critical role in our history, our growth, and continues to have a profound impact on our success. We are determined to have equality in the workplace, within our team and as an extension of our clients’ team.
This is not the work of the moment, and this requires continued learning and purposeful actions. We are investing resources to understand and improve the sourcing, selection and retention of the talent we hire, and ultimately the workforce we provide our clients. We will communicate our journey in the spirit of transparency and shared learning.
We know that the Confidence Gap and Imposter Syndrome are real – we encourage you to apply so we can get to know you. Connect with us and we will work together to find your next great opportunity.
BLEND360 is an equal opportunity employer