Database Marketing Campaign Manager - 2937
Dynamic, Entrepreneurial Marketing Consulting Company is seeking a Database Marketing Campaign Manager to join the Acquisition Audience Management team. This position will manage special project requirements, marketing package development, waterfall evaluation and manage offer implementation across a variety of online and offline channels. The DB Marketing Campaign Manager will also provide insight-driven recommendations to enhance strategies and drive process efficiency across the organization
People are everything here at BLEND360. We are inspired by advancing our Client’s most critical initiatives, products and projects by matching our clients with the right talent. We are equally inspired by the men and women we place in meaningful assignments so they can achieve their career goals. BLEND360 has been among the Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies 8 years in a row, and we’re very proud of our World Class NPS score. Our success is a direct result of our passion for advancing the careers and initiatives of the talented people we work with every day.
Location: Irving, TX; Wilmington, DE; Atlanta, GA
Duration: Ongoing Contract
Benefits: We do offer benefits to our full-time consultants, those benefits include: Health, Vision, Dental, 401K plan, Life Insurance, Pretax Commuter Benefits, and an incredibly supportive team cheering you on!
What you’ll do:
In this role, you’ll work closely with our Fortune 100 Financial Services client to act as a Database Marketing Analyst which requires interaction with cross-functional, cross-geographic team members, requiring understanding of Business goals and drivers, and the ability to consult on technical design with non-technical audiences.
Additionally, role has direct oversight of day to day operations of a critical list processing vendor and strong integration with internal IT teams. The ability to bridge English strategy to technical implementation is critical and to work seamlessly across Business and Technical resources from peers through Senior Management is a must. Role will be hands on within the Proprietary Marketing Platform, coding and testing scenarios as they solidify for eventual in market execution.
• Manages offer targeting and implementation across multiple online and offline channels within one or more functional specialties.
• Educate marketing partners on new toolsets, and help develop and implement best-in-class customer centric campaign strategies.
• Provide insight driven recommendations to optimize strategies and enhance operational process components.
• Strong working knowledge base in quantitative and analytical techniques including report analysis, association rules, decision trees, timeline and task plan analysis and visualization techniques.
• Experience driving sophisticated exploratory data analysis and provides results to Business Partners.
• Hands on Work coding within the Proprietary system hosted by a 3rd Party Vendor.
• Primary liaison with the Marketing Program Managers, Decision Management, and Risk to develop sound Business Requirements and work through the business needs to ensure successful project completion.
• Direct Oversight of List Processing Vendor team to support successful campaign execution.
• Direct working relationship with In Business Control team for monthly Control monitoring and testing
• Strong Collaboration, acting as an internal consultant with campaign design and requirements
• Active participation in Strategy meetings and daily Scrums
• Understands impact/implications of issues/events within the marketing segments and other areas within the Marketing Information Management Group.
• 3-5 years of experience in a digital or database marketing role, preferably in financial services.
• 3-5 years of strategic business analysis; aptitude in displaying and communicating data analysis and results within a CRM focused environment, leveraging a robust campaign management software toolset.
• Experience with Direct Marketing of Banking offers across digital/online channels and traditional offline channels preferred.
• Understanding of legal, regulatory environment and experience within a highly controlled environment preferred.
• Experience with consumer lending or 3rd party marketing preferred.
• Experience with digital marketing and vendor management preferred.
• Acumen working in a technical environment to solve business related problems.
• SQL required and SAS experience is a plus.
• Experience analyzing marketing efforts, including dashboard reporting and MIS.
• Optimization experience a plus.
• Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience a plus.
• Digital Marketing and Email Deployment experience a plus
This role is not eligible for immigration sponsorship.
A diverse workforce is a strong workforce
To deliver growth at BLEND360 and for our clients, we believe as a Talent Solutions Company, we have a responsibility and unique opportunity to positively impact the workforce. Diversity has played a critical role in our history, our growth, and continues to have a profound impact on our success. We are determined to have equality in the workplace, within our team and as an extension of our clients’ team.
This is not the work of the moment, and this requires continued learning and purposeful actions. We are investing resources to understand and improve the sourcing, selection and retention of the talent we hire, and ultimately the workforce we provide our clients. We will communicate our journey in the spirit of transparency and shared learning.
We know that the Confidence Gap and Imposter Syndrome are real – we encourage you to apply so we can get to know you. Connect with us and we will work together to find your next great opportunity.
BLEND360 is an equal opportunity employer