Digital Account Coordinator- 2898
This Global Financial Services media brand, is the trusted concierge for convening the world’s asset managers and owners through gold standard experiences. Whether in-person or digital, every experience anticipates the needs of our clients. We provide them with pioneering events, competitive intelligence, commercial exposure, capital placement and private community to facilitate their professional and business growth.
Our client is seeking a highly motivated sales professional, reporting to and supporting the US sales team, to help sell multi-platform programs that include membership and sponsored events, digital display advertising and Thought Leadership solutions.
The Digital Account Coordinator will support the Sales Directors while learning about the global media organization, its clients and sales strategy. Additionally, the candidate will manage an account list of existing clients and prospective new clients in order to prepare you for a more senior salesperson role and advance your sales career.
Who you are:
- Consultative Seller – you have proven yourself with a history of successfully providing media services and solutions to agencies and clients through the entire sales cycle.
- Connector – you’re great at building long lasting authentic professional relationships, and you have an active network to prove it.
- Student - You are curious about the world of digital media sales. You are eager to learn and grow with an exciting and progressive organization.
What you will do:
- Collaborate as a team with your Sales Director to help renew, upsell and prospect accounts in the events and media area
- Learn about and sell digital platforms: memberships and sponsored events, digital media and thought leadership to financial services organizations
- Respond to RFP’s and help to create proposals
- Experience building a digital media plan and slide decks.
- Knowledge of data and analytics metrics
- Comfortable calling on senior level clients
- Actively schedule face-to-face weekly appointments with clients and agencies for Sales Director
- Regular pipelining report in SalesForce and account updates.
- Hitting your teams’ sales targets consistently and across all products is crucial to the success of our business overall.
- Research the market to expand the universe of potential clients, for each event.
- Work with marketing department and editorial content leaders to develop and maintain sales materials
- Create and respond to RFPs with integrated proposals for clients--- independently and with direction from your Sales Director
- Monitor client advertising and sponsored content programs with the Ad Operations and Thought Leadership teams to ensure that all campaigns are running as scheduled and as contracted
- Understand the competition and our market share
- Be able to effectively communicate at senior client level
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients and agencies
- Strong verbal/written communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Collaborates with management and other internal teams
- Experience in selling digital advertising to clients and agencies
- Experience working in a media company and/or digital ad agency preferred
- Advanced experience using Salesforce as a CRM and for pipelines
- Self-starter and team player with excellent organizational, written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of financial services industry a plus
- IAB certification a plus
- Extensive travel may be required
This role is not eligible for immigration sponsorship.
A diverse workforce is a strong workforce
To deliver growth at BLEND360 and for our clients, we believe as a Talent Solutions Company, we have a responsibility and unique opportunity to positively impact the workforce. Diversity has played a critical role in our history, our growth, and continues to have a profound impact on our success. We are determined to have equality in the workplace, within our team and as an extension of our clients’ team.
This is not the work of the moment, and this requires continued learning and purposeful actions. We are investing resources to understand and improve the sourcing, selection and retention of the talent we hire, and ultimately the workforce we provide our clients. We will communicate our journey in the spirit of transparency and shared learning.
We know that the Confidence Gap and Imposter Syndrome are real – we encourage you to apply so we can get to know you. Connect with us and we will work together to find your next great opportunity.
BLEND360 is an equal opportunity employer