Digital Copywriter (Engagement)
BLEND360 is a multi-award-winning Marketing Company that is privileged to provide our services to some of the most respected and recognized brands in the world. At BLEND360 it is all about advancing our client's marketing capabilities and performance.
We are assisting one of our clients to find a Sr. Copywriter (Engagement) to add to their growing marketing team. This is one of the largest lending specialists in North America has undergone tremendous growth and needs You to complement its marketing strategies. This is a direct-hire opportunity.
Who You Are: A strategic copywriter that is looking to transition from copywriter to Senior Copywriter level. Focus on building and scaling industry-leading digital lending applications focusing on customer engagement consistent with our brand. You will work with leadership, members of the creative team, researchers, designers, marketing partners, product managers, engineers, and other stakeholders to shape current and future product experiences.
What's In It For You:
Direct Hire Position
Location: Hybrid to Baltimore, MD office
Supportive Management/Company Culture
Leading Technology Tools
Supportive team to grow your journey orchestration ideas in email automation
Full Benefits package
Comprehensive benefits package to include:
• Health and wellbeing options for team members and their dependents
What You'll Do:
• Communicate effectively with product management, UX lead, creative directors, and other key stakeholders
• Help map out user journeys, reduce friction and create an optimized experience that improves results
• Manage the overall voice of the brand through meaningful user experiences
• Leverage and contribute to brand and copy standards and formatting to represent effectively and maximize customer experience
• Partner with both UX and marketing designers to ensure a cohesive and clearly understandable customer journey
• Create and execute descriptive, concise, and impactful copy for widely used digital products as well as the other communication touchpoints that surround those experiences
• Collaborate closely with an agile product development team to ensure messaging is optimal for customer experience and addresses bu
What You'll Need For Success:
• Bachelor’s Degree and 3-5 years of experience writing for digital products; preferably writing for conversions in an e-Commerce environment or for B2C products
• Passionate about building the customer journey
• Adept at connecting all phases of the user journey (marketing/loyalty and user web flows) to the work they are assigned, including email marketing
• Knowledge of best practices in UX Writing and specific to digital content, SEO, and A/B testing
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment working with cross-functional teams
• Must have strong communication, problem-solving and organizational skills
This role is not eligible for immigration sponsorship.
A diverse workforce is a strong workforce To deliver growth at BLEND360 and for our clients, we believe as a Talent Solutions Company, we have a responsibility and unique opportunity to positively impact the workforce. Diversity has played a critical role in our history, and our growth, and continues to have a profound impact on our success. We are determined to have equality in the workplace, within our team, and as an extension of our client's team.
This is not the work of the moment, and this requires continued learning and purposeful actions. We are investing resources to understand and improve the sourcing, selection, and retention of the talent we hire, and ultimately the workforce we provide our clients. We will communicate our journey in the spirit of transparency and shared learning.
We know that the Confidence Gap and Imposter Syndrome are real – we encourage you to apply so we can get to know you. Connect with us and we will work together to find your next great opportunity.
BLEND360 is an equal opportunity employer
Keywords: user experience, customer journey copywriting, creative, digital, strategy, B2C, email campaign