Digital Marketing & Communications Manager - Remote - 2999
Dynamic, Entrepreneurial Marketing & Finance Consulting Company is seeking a fulltime Digital Marketing & Communication's Manager to join a thriving global healthcare company in producing plasma-derived medicines and transfusion medicine. Their business is organized into four divisions: Bioscience, Diagnostic, Hospital, and Bio Supplies. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, a passion for digital marketing, and are driven by results, this direct hire opportunity might be for you!
As the Digital Marketing & Communication's Manager, you will be required to drive website traffic, develop and execute digital marketing campaigns, monitor and interpret analytic data, and optimize the functionality of our digital infrastructure and ecosystem. Should possess excellent marketing skills and demonstrate strong analytical skills. A skilled digital manager should have extensive knowledge of the digital ecosystem and be able to implement digital marketing strategies that result in increasing our plasma donor base.
Build alignment on cross functional projects and key digital communications efforts to drive new donor acquisition and deepen relationship with existing donors. Initial focus will be on tying digital campaigns to KPIs and core community impact, creating deeper understanding of our work and resulting in increased brand advocacy and loyalty among donors.
- Developing and implementing digital advertising campaigns to increase brand awareness, website traffic, new donor recruitment, and retention.
- Meeting with the marketing and design teams to define digital advertising strategies and requirements.
- Brainstorm, develop and implement new donor base growth strategies through digital marketing.
- Ensuring the efficiency and optimization of the digital ecosystem
- Designs, builds, and maintains our social media presence and stays up to date with new media channels to complement existing ecosystem.
- Reviewing and proofreading all digital content such as blogs, social media content, advertisements, and website copy.
- Negotiate contracts and managing relationships with outside vendors, including budgets.
- Generating and presenting digital marketing reports with analyses for feedback.
- Collaborates with internal teams to create landing pages, lead generation campaigns and optimize user experience.
- Identifies engagement trends and gathers insights to optimize spend and performance.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders on program-specific digital needs and prioritize solutions including where digital complements in-center experiences.
- Identifies critical conversion points and drop off points and optimizes user funnels
- Completes digital marketing team operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and following up on work results.
- Managing project, staff, timelines, and budget including direct management of Digital Media Specialist.
This job description is intended to present the general content and requirements for the performance of this job. The description is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. Managers and supervisors may assign other duties as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related field required. English (fluency in Spanish is a plus)
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in marketing, promotions or related work. Minimum of 3 years deep experience managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns. Experience in a biotechnology or pharmaceutical environment a plus. Experience working with product brand guidelines a preferred.
- Depending on the area of assignment, directly related experience or a combination of directly related education and experience and/or competencies may be considered in place of the stated requirements.
- Familiarity with all major social media networks including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube. Up to date on new and emerging social media options.
- Excellent understanding of digital practices including SEO, SEM, SMO, PPC, etc.
- Proficient in social listening, digital marketing and analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Facebook Business Manager, etc.
- Skills in Salesforce Marketing Cloud preferred, but not required.
A diverse workforce is a strong workforce
To deliver growth at BLEND360 and for our clients, we believe as a Talent Solutions Company, we have a responsibility and unique opportunity to positively impact the workforce. Diversity has played a critical role in our history, our growth, and continues to have a profound impact on our success. We are determined to have equality in the workplace, within our team and as an extension of our clients’ team.
This is not the work of the moment, and this requires continued learning and purposeful actions. We are investing resources to understand and improve the sourcing, selection and retention of the talent we hire, and ultimately the workforce that we provide our clients. We will communicate our journey in the spirit of transparency and shared learning.
We know that the Confidence Gap and Imposter Syndrome are real – we encourage you to apply so we can get to know you. Connect with us and we will work together to find your next great opportunity.
BLEND360 is an equal opportunity employer
This role is not eligible for immigration sponsorship.