User Experience (UX) Manager
The UX manager creates satisfying or compelling experiences for users of our products and digital platforms; drawing on data-driven results from research and workflow analysis. The successful candidate will need to possess strong use-case, technical and problem-solving skills. The UX role will involve psychographic modeling, storytelling and journey map skills. Areas of focus may include content engagement and conversion, email and web interactions, controls monitoring, visual design and development, information architecture, user research, branding and customer/technical support. The successful candidate will partner closely with marketing, product, and sales stakeholders as well as agencies and IT development teams.
The UX manager will be chartered with continually looking for ways to enhance and grow user support and engagement across all digital platforms. Evolving and adapting as the firm, market, and consumer needs evolve; the UX manager will leverage customer data, information architecture, and usability testing for effective solution building. Ability to clearly communicate ideas and solutions visually and verbally for the enhancement of the users’ experience is essential.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Provide solutions to enhance the user journey; using psychological cues that can improve usability.
- Understand how the interface is being received by clients and seek to improve their experience.
- Recommend features that create competitive edge in the market through competitive analysis and keeping up with industry trends.
- Identify and deploy enhancements that create the best possible user experience through interactions.
- Ensure recommendations and final solutions reflect corporate branding and business strategy.
- Apply broad knowledge of pre-production workflows, digital asset management, problem solving, design and quality control to identify and manage projects with minimal supervision.
- Work effectively with creative director to align UI and UX strategy to achieve marketing KPI goals.
- Establish self-starter priorities and work concurrently on multiple complex tasks.
- Consult with stakeholders to understand their goals and explaining data/research results.
- Partner with web operations directors on A/B and usability testing to validate strategy.
- Partner with analytics director to track, analyze and optimize paid/organic traffic engagement.
- Create concept wireframes, storyboards, sitemaps and user flows to convey approach, as needed.
- Develop personas and usage scenarios in partnership with channel managers and analytics team.
- Partner with Content Strategy team on incremental content needed to support enhancements.
- Perform other related duties and participate in special projects as assigned.
Supervisory Responsibilities: This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Minimum of 8-10 years of interactions design, layout and user experience, preferably within the B2B2C financial services industry.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and MS Office.
- Proven success and track record in the planning and conducting of product usability tests.
- Ability to work and succeed in a face-paced, deadline driven and agile environment.
- Must have excellent prioritizing and organizational skills; attention to detail and possess the ability to work independently in a team environment.
- Ability to problem solve, analyze potential solutions, and use good sound judgment (backed by data) to make decisions.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Exceptional understanding of digital behaviors, aesthetics and UX trends / innovation.
- Understands the technical possibilities and limitations of the web and email.
- Must possess superb time-management and process-management skills.
- Ownership and superior A/B, QC, and UAT testing quality control skills for bugs and inconsistencies.
- Self-directed yet collaborative with a passion and attention to details.
- Previous UX experience, required.
A diverse workforce is a strong workforce
To deliver growth at BLEND360 and for our clients, we believe as a Talent Solutions Company, we have a responsibility and unique opportunity to positively impact the workforce. Diversity has played a critical role in our history, our growth, and continues to have a profound impact on our success. We are determined to have equality in the workplace, within our team and as an extension of our clients’ team.
This is not the work of the moment, and this requires continued learning and purposeful actions. We are investing resources to understand and improve the sourcing, selection and retention of the talent we hire, and ultimately the workforce we provide our clients. We will communicate our journey in the spirit of transparency and shared learning.
We know that the Confidence Gap and Imposter Syndrome are real – we encourage you to apply so we can get to know you. Connect with us and we will work together to find your next great opportunity.
BLEND360 is an equal opportunity employer