Digital Marketing Manager
Location : remote U.S.
Job Type : Permanent Placement
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3
Required Education : Bachelors Degree
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Energy - Utilities - Gas - Electric
Job Category : Marketing Technology
Job Description :
Blend360 is assisting in the search for a Digital Marketing Manager for a start up technology- first company that develops user-friendly solutions in the energy space. They are a SaaS organization that allows consumers to make better energy choices and their technology provides integration with various partners and utilities.
As the Digital Marketing Manager, you will be making data-driven decisions to support our clients Digital Growth Strategy. You'll partner wit the team to identify opportunities that exist across our ecosystem, come up with a strategic plan and execute on implementation through completion.
This position is 100% remote but would require possible travel to the DC/Baltimore area for meetings with the rest of the team on a quarterly basis.
Required Qualifications :
3+ years experience with performance, or acquisition marketing and optimizing campaigns to hit performance targets.
An overview of the functions that this role will support:
- Digital Strategy: Support strategy and execution for digital acquisition channels including paid social, display, and various other channels
- Branding & Creative: Identify and support opportunities to improve messaging and copy related to our core value proposition including copywriting for paid ads, social posts, and emails
- User Experience: Leverage analytics and user feedback tools to identify opportunities to optimize digital channels and user experience to improve efficiencies
- Competitive Analysis: Analyze competitors and other industry websites and discover improvement opportunities for our own experience
- Reporting & Insights: Stay on top of performance data and trends and provide insights related to digital marketing activities that help tell our performance story and what the impact of our digital marketing efforts is