Digital Multimedia Designer - 3054
Dynamic, Entrepreneurial Marketing & Finance Consulting Company is seeking a Digital Multimedia Designer to join a very fast-growing marketing team for a global healthcare company specializing in plasma.
People are everything here at BLEND360. We are inspired by advancing our client’s most critical initiatives, products and projects by matching our clients with the right talent. We are equally inspired by the men and women we place in meaningful assignments so they can achieve their career goals. BLEND360 has been among the Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies 8 years in a row, and we’re very proud of our World Class NPS score. Our success is a direct result of our passion for advancing the careers and initiatives of the talented people we work with every day.
- Strong design background in social and display, video, web, email
- Maintains and promotes design consistency in the look, tone and feel of all marketing materials while complying with company branding and advertising guidelines
- Translates client and user needs into visually fresh designs that are consistent with the company brand
- Develops creative solutions across a broad range of media, including advertising, brand identity, marketing collateral, direct mail, digital media, and interactive design
- Manage the accuracy, quality, and development of final creative files for print and digital deliverables
- Collaborates with project teams to plan, create, and develop communication and promotional collateral to support marketing, operational and/or corporate project initiatives
- Manages the creative design process and the maintenance of new and existing digital advertising according to branding guidelines and advertising policies
Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communicator
- High attention to detail
- Ability to adhere to tight deadlines and produce high-quality work
- Ability to work on multiple projects within a fast-paced, deadline-driven team environment"
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Ability to build collaborative internal and external relationships
- Ability to follow direction and comply with policies and procedures
- Ability to complete projects both independently and in partnership with creative team
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Portfolio highlighting professional, quality work required"
- Bachelor's degree within Graphic Design
- Minimum of 3 years of related experience (Design, Advertising, Marketing) to include hands-on experience in Graphic Design in an agency or marketplace (digital, web, video, and print)
- Professional experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with Microsoft 365 Office on the PC "
A diverse workforce is a strong workforce
To deliver growth at BLEND360 and for our clients, we believe as a Talent Solutions Company, we have a responsibility and unique opportunity to positively impact the workforce. Diversity has played a critical role in our history, our growth, and continues to have a profound impact on our success. We are determined to have equality in the workplace, within our team and as an extension of our clients’ team.
This is not the work of the moment, and this requires continued learning and purposeful actions. We are investing resources to understand and improve the sourcing, selection and retention of the talent we hire, and ultimately the workforce that we provide our clients. We will communicate our journey in the spirit of transparency and shared learning.
We know that the Confidence Gap and Imposter Syndrome are real – we encourage you to apply so we can get to know you. Connect with us and we will work together to find your next great opportunity.
BLEND360 is an equal opportunity employer