Director, Marketing Strategy & Analytics
An award-winning Educational Technology Solutions organization is seeking a Director of Marketing Strategy focused on helping all students reach their potential through individualized and differentiated instruction.
People are everything here at BLEND360. We are inspired by advancing our Client’s most critical initiatives, products and projects by matching our clients with the right talent. We are equally inspired by the men and women we place in meaningful assignments so they can achieve their career goals. BLEND360 has been among the Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies 8 years in a row, and we’re very proud of our World Class NPS score. Our success is a direct result of our passion for advancing the careers and initiatives of the talented people we work with every day.
The Director, Marketing Strategy & Analytics will be responsible for developing the overall marketing strategy, along with a portion of the annual marketing plan and budget, and executing all related programs. The position also is responsible for reporting and analyzing the effectiveness of campaigns and collateral and developing longer term marketing strategies. You would also be responsible for determining staffing needs, hiring, and managing employees, and key third party vendors.
· Location: Remote
· Direct Hire
· Client offers competitive benefits including Health, Vision, Dental, 401k, bonus structure, yearly remote stipend, and more!
What you’ll do:
· Collaborate with the VP of Marketing within the division to determine long-term marketing strategy and goals
· Ensure execution of marketing is in alignment with marketing goals
· Develop and execute effective annual marketing plan and budget
· Build out and improve our data, analytics, and business intelligence foundation to uncover insights that drive action and optimize investments across the marketing funnel
· Deliver standardized suite of metrics, reports, and dashboards on a consistent cadence
· Determine most effective program elements and manage efforts in these areas
· Analyze effectiveness and determine ROI of current program elements using sales indicators and marketing response information, and evolve programs as needed based on conclusions
· Monitor market trends and competition and work with product marketing and product management to respond in an appropriate and timely manner
· Develop and organize market intelligence, including customer needs, competitive positioning, funding sources and other market data
· Manage team and provide goals, coaching and feedback on performance
Who you are:
A strategic marketer with heavy reporting and analytical background with an ability to work independently to complete various projects.
What you have:
· 10 years of marketing analytics experience in a highly data-driven, analytical environment
· Experience and comfort with using Google Analytics and Tableau
· Strong marketing, product marketing, trade show and event, sales enablement, and lead generation experience
· Strong interpersonal and leadership skills with an ability to work autonomously and within a team
· Highly skilled at translating complex quantitative data to diverse audiences
· Highly fluent in the use of different media in the development of marketing strategy
· Outstanding communication and collaborative skills as well as team development and leadership abilities
· Experience designing and evaluating A/B tests
· A team-focused, inclusive collaborator who works well across functional areas to secure buy-in, grow the brand both internally and externally, and bring a marketing and customer voice to key strategic decisions
· Excellent analytical, written, oral and presentation communication, and organizational skills
· Bachelor’s degree within related marketing field or liberal arts
Preferred skills and abilities:
· Advanced degree, e.g., MBA
· 15+ years of leadership experience with significant background in business planning, team leadership, and marketing experience
· Experience in educational field
This role is not eligible for immigration sponsorship.
A diverse workforce is a strong workforce
To deliver growth at BLEND360 and for our clients, we believe as a Talent Solutions Company, we have a responsibility and unique opportunity to positively impact the workforce. Diversity has played a critical role in our history, our growth, and continues to have a profound impact on our success. We are determined to have equality in the workplace, within our team and as an extension of our clients’ team.
This is not the work of the moment, and this requires continued learning and purposeful actions. We are investing resources to understand and improve the sourcing, selection and retention of the talent we hire, and ultimately the workforce we provide our clients. We will communicate our journey in the spirit of transparency and shared learning.
We know that the Confidence Gap and Imposter Syndrome are real – we encourage you to apply so we can get to know you. Connect with us and we will work together to find your next great opportunity.
BLEND360 is an equal opportunity employer