Director of Business Development
We are an award-winning marketing services company providing talent solutions to some of the world’s best known and most respected companies -- and we are growing!
We are seeking sales professionals who are looking for an opportunity to grow with us. This position is the perfect fit for someone who can use their consultative sales approach to bring our talent solutions to prospects and new customers.
Who you are:
· Consultative Seller – you have proven yourself with a history of successfully providing Professional Services solutions to B2B Clients through the entire sales cycle.
· Connector – you’re great at building long lasting authentic professional relationships, and you have an active and deep network to prove it.
· Hunter – you thrive on landing new accounts and growing a territory is your specialty.
· Digital Marketer or Product Manager – that’s a plus! If you have a marketing or product development background it can help you succeed in this role faster.
What you’ll do:
· Identify target companies and potential buyers of BLEND360 Talent Solutions.
· Cultivate relationships and effectively communicate the BLEND360 value proposition with key decision makers.
· Gain a deep understanding of your prospect and clients’ current and future needs so you can develop and propose the best possible solutions.
· Negotiate new contract agreements and pricing to convert qualified leads into closed sales
· Partner with Blend360’s Talent Acquisition team to identify top qualified talent for your client’s consulting engagements.
Why this role is important:
· Companies of all sizes face a talent gap in their organizations and need support in attracting and retaining qualified people.
· Connecting great talent to top companies is vital to today’s workforce, and this role is instrumental in making that happen.
· BLEND360’s future growth is dependent on the expansion of our portfolio of accounts, and you’ll be a key part of helping us prosper together.
Where you are needed:
· We have plans to expand in many geographic areas however, our most urgent needs are in the Denver Metro area.
· This role is fully remote until it is safe to return to work – we’ll figure out the right timing, but we love to meet with each other and our clients in person, and we expect to do that again in the future.