Director of Content Marketing
Our client is seeking a Director of Content Marketing who will be responsible for developing an organization-wide content strategy that personifies the client’s vision, business strategy, and promise to members and prospects. The candidate will lead all content marketing initiatives and shape a newly formed narrative that promotes brand awareness, connected customer experience, and enhances prospecting/lead generation opportunities across multiple platforms. The candidate is an experienced creative and passionate storyteller that can produce content that breaks through and drives growth. They also enjoy “thinking big” and are as comfortable prioritizing strategic initiatives as you are focusing on day-to-day operational details.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for our client’s mission of helping investors Realize Their Next Level. You recognize the need for more people to access alternative investments and want to utilize your expertise to help investors understand the ins and outs of our platform and products.
- Location: New York, NY
- Duration: Full time
- Remote until return of onsite, then at client office in New York City
- Benefits: stock option plan, health, dental & vision benefits, life insurance, unlimited paid vacation, sabbatical and paid holidays
What you’ll do:
- Define and deliver a multi-channel content marketing strategy that advances the client’s brand narrative and increases audience engagement
- Create meaningful, engaging brand stories that connects members and prospects to investment opportunities
- Develop and manage a content calendar that will highlight our investment offerings, create a consistent flow of communications to our members, and address each of our target audience personas
- Develop an SEM/SEO strategy that aligns to and exhibits the brand positioning and accelerates traffic to the client’s website
- Lead organic growth of the client’s audience via creative content, strong relationship building and an engaging social media strategy
- Partner with our design, product, investments, investor relations, and legal teams to further the client’s voice and create engaging messages, articles, blog, and social media posts to nurture our community of investors
- Conceptualize ideas and own the creation of assets, including white papers, articles, content series, interactive content, webinars, and blog posts
- Drive all steps of writing/content projects from concept, approval and execution, all the way to the evaluation and measurement of each project’s success
What you’ll need:
- 5-8 years experience in a content marketing role with and a demonstrated track record as a writer/editor in the financial services environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A strong background in SEO
- Proven knowledge of video, social media & influencer landscape, digital platforms, and native advertising campaigns
- Affinity for producing high caliber work and the ability to hold others to the same standard of excellence
- Strong conversational writing skills, with the ability to engage an audience
- Working knowledge of investing and financial concepts
- Proven skills in problem-solving, organization, attention to detail, and priority setting
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
Bonus Points for:
- D2C Marketing experience
- Knowledge of alternative Investments
A diverse workforce is a strong workforce
To deliver growth at BLEND360 and for our clients, we believe as a Talent Solutions Company, we have a responsibility and unique opportunity to positively impact the workforce. Diversity has played a critical role in our history, our growth, and continues to have a profound impact on our success. We are determined to have equality in the workplace, within our team and as an extension of our clients’ team.
This is not the work of the moment, and this requires continued learning and purposeful actions. We are investing resources to understand and improve the sourcing, selection and retention of the talent we hire, and ultimately the workforce we provide our clients. We will communicate our journey in the spirit of transparency and shared learning.
We know that the Confidence Gap and Imposter Syndrome are real – we encourage you to apply so we can get to know you. Connect with us and we will work together to find your next great opportunity.
BLEND360 is an equal opportunity employer