Director of Marketing, Audience Acquisition - 3029
Blend360 is an award-winning markeing and finance consulting firm and provides services to some of the world’s best known and most respected organizations. We're a people company and have supported thousands of talented individuals on their career journey over the last 20 years. If you're looking for an exciting new project or position supporting a great organization, the team at Blend360 is committed to your success.
We are seeking a Director of Marketing, Audience Acquisition, for one of our Media / Financial Services clients. Our client is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a member of the FTSE 250 share index. It is an international business-information group covering asset management, price discovery, data and market intelligence, and banking and finance. The group also runs an extensive portfolio of events for the telecoms, financial and commodities markets.
About the Division
The role sits within the Asset Management Division. The company is the world’s foremost financial publication and convener of global institutional investors via exclusive memberships, forums, industry benchmarks, award-winning content, and workflow solutions such as capital placement.
About the Role:
We are looking for an established, creative, and content-orientated marketing leader to drive the strategy and team for audience acquisition for events.The Director of Marketing, Audience Acquisition is directly responsible for developing the strategy, marketing campaigns, messaging and content for all allocator attended events and targeted products.
The role is global and will work closely with the heads of investor relations, event directors, product and channel marketers, marketing digital & operations team, sales operations, and designers. This role has one direct report and can be office based (New York), or part-remote and will report directly into the Vice President of Marketing.
- Develop and deliver the audience acquisition marketing strategy to drive attendance at events and to increase readership/users of our publication, content, and community platforms.
- Create and implement clear and concise communications plans in collaboration with investor relations team to achieve audience goals and wider business objectives.
- Implement segmentation techniques to target audience groups by region, seniority, investor type etc.
- Develop and deliver on content strategy, creating compelling stories relevant to events and products to increase brand awareness, brand reputation and generate leads.
- Work closely with the product marketing team on developing overarching product messaging and translating this for targeted audience groups based on client needs.
- Identify efficiencies in ways of working and implement improvements to process across the audience acquisition landscape.
- Identify and create strategies for untapped marketing channels.
- Support the investor relations teams to ensure that key product value propositions and benefits are articulated in all communications.
- Manage and foster relationships with key stakeholders across all regions.
- Collaborate with product marketing team and designers on creating graphics for all channels.
- Setting KPIs for event registrations, engagement and leads.
- Staying on budget and maximizing budget for spend.
- Successfully reporting and presenting to VP Marketing, investor relations and other stakeholders about marketing program results.
- Track record of success in a B2B marketing leadership role, with recent experience in the Asset Management or Events industries
- Experience in both institutional and small business marketing
- Proven expertise in content creation across channels, including email, website copy, digital ad copy, internal resources, and marketing collateral
- Excellent relationship building and communication skills
- Experience with marketing technology; Pardot, Salesforce, Hubspot, Marketo
- Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills
- People management experience
- Experience in global roles is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree required, with major in marketing or communications preferred
- 8+ years minimum experience in B2B marketing required
- 3+ years minimum recent experience in asset management or Events industries
A diverse workforce is a strong workforce
To deliver growth at BLEND360 and for our clients, we believe as a Talent Solutions Company, we have a responsibility and unique opportunity to positively impact the workforce. Diversity has played a critical role in our history, our growth, and continues to have a profound impact on our success. We are determined to have equality in the workplace, within our team and as an extension of our clients’ team.
This is not the work of the moment, this requires continued learning and purposeful actions. We are investing resources to understand and improve the sourcing, selection and retention of the talent we hire, and ultimately the workforce we provide our clients. We will communicate our journey in the spirit of transparency and shared learning.
We understand the Confidence Gap and Imposter Syndrome are real. We still want to hear from you.
BLEND360 is an equal opportunity employer