Director Product Development - 3193
Our client is looking for a passionate, talented and adaptable product leader to craft and deliver. This position is at a world class financial services firm with best in-class products and services. Benefits such as health insurance and PTO are part of the package.
Location: NYC hybrid
Duration: This is a direct placement role
Benefits: Our client offers competitive benefits
What you'll do:
- Defining product vision, strategy and roadmap for your products
- Owning key stakeholder relationships across marketing and program management
- Owning product discovery by forming hypotheses, defining objectives and key results, and assessing options that best balance cost-benefit to achieve defined outcomes
- Defining MVPs to meet strategic business outcomes while balancing innovation and efficiency
- Identifying opportunities to reduce friction, increase automation and drive up approval rates to generate incremental revenue via product enhancements and continuous experimentation, in partnership with analytics and UX research teams
- Improving efficiency, scale and time-to-market by leveraging and enhancing our global platform architecture, in partnership with technology and other acquisition product teams
- Leading, coaching and developing a team of Product Managers
- Leading Agile Release Train by prioritizing discovery outcomes and development feature backlog
- Partnering with Solution Managers to define scalable solutions that meet current and future product needs
- Delivering your goals and outcomes throughout the product lifecycle, partnering with Release Train Engineer to manage cross-team dependencies
- Improving efficiency of planning and delivery by contributing to process and working practice improvements
- Extensive Product Management experience in an Agile environment
- Proven ability to craft, drive, and maintain a product vision, strategy and prioritized backlog
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills. Able to simplify complex ideas, navigate cross-functional teams and build relationships, influence decisions, and deliver on shared objective
- Ability to coach and motivate a product team and foster a diverse and inclusive team culture, encouraging input and from all team members
- Demonstrated ability to analyze data and processes to identify creative solutions and drive incremental improvement
- Ability to self-start, carve opportunities out of ambiguity, and operate with a high degree of independence
- Experience running cross-team Discovery for new products and product enhancements is a plus
- Experience working in a regulated environment with an understanding of compliance, control, data governance and integrity processes is a plus
- A good balance of technical knowledge and business acumen
- Ability to delegate effectively and empower and support decision-making
A diverse workforce is a strong workforce
To deliver growth at BLEND360 and for our clients, we believe as a Talent Solutions Company, we have a responsibility and unique opportunity to positively impact the workforce. Diversity has played a critical role in our history, our growth, and continues to have a profound impact on our success. We are determined to have equality in the workplace, within our team and as an extension of our clients’ team.
This is not the work of the moment, and this requires continued learning and purposeful actions. We are investing resources to understand and improve the sourcing, selection and retention of the talent we hire, and ultimately the workforce we provide our clients. We will communicate our journey in the spirit of transparency and shared learning.
This role is not eligible for immigration sponsorship.
We know that the Confidence Gap and Imposter Syndrome are real – we encourage you to apply so we can get to know you. Connect with us and we will work together to find your next great opportunity.
BLEND360 is an equal opportunity employer