E-Commerce Content Coordinator
E-commerce Content Coordinator, who will be producing content and product listings for multiple B2B websites under our umbrella of wholesale luxury home furnishing and décor brands. This person will be responsible for new product launches and maintaining existing products, which includes image processing and data maintenance, creating/updating CMS pages, and collaborating on web development projects.
About the Position and Responsibilities:
· This position will be an immediate report to the Web Content Manager with an additional reporting line to the Marketing Manager.
· Ensure our brands are supporting an exceptional customer shopping experience through our merchandising strategy and carefully curated content pages.
· Set up product for seasonal launches and complete content upload for the websites, ensuring timely releases of product with accurate product information.
· Assist with product data entry and bulk image production, along with creating new CMS pages to fulfill marketing initiatives.
· Work with photo retouches and the internal team on new collection and existing studio images after photo shoots. Accurately review edits, finalize, and receive studio images. Must be comfortable communicating image edits.
· Execute online content and product catalog setup activities in a timely manner, including product copy, imagery preparation, and content updates.
· Demonstrate proficiency in web analytics tools (e.g. Omniture, Google Analytics, CoreMetrics) and MS Office applications.
· Maintain SEO requirements (alt tags, SEO title and descriptions).
· Leverage AB testing to continuously improve consumer experiences.
· Execute in-season changes and product placement strategy adjustments based on trending business needs/data.
· Identify trends and opportunities in both product categories, new business opportunities and customer experience enhancements.
· Enhance testing site and functionality, when needed.
· Identify and work with cross functional departments to resolve any issues that may arise.
· Assist other departments with providing timely and accurate responses to questions and comments and reacting with any necessary changes.
· Adhere to brand digital publications guidelines.
· Collaborate with the Marketing team and other internal departments on design, content, updates, and improvements.
· BA in Computer Science, Graphic Design, Web Design, or related field required.
· Minimum 2 years of professional e-commerce experience related to product catalogs and CMS pages required.
· Must have basic website knowledge, including HTML/CSS, CMS, Magento, etc.
· Working knowledge of e-commerce marketing, including best practices in email, affiliate marketing, display, PPC and SEO.
· Knowledge of Adobe Suite preferable.
· Experience with ERP integration, image processing in batches, and database management.
· Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook, necessary.
· Ability to handle multiple projects at once and understand how to prioritize.
· Must demonstrate high level of initiative and resourcefulness, be a solution-seeker. Ability to make practical decisions, solutions, and suggestions.
· Ability and willingness to perform repetitive tasks on a regular basis.
· Knowledge of web development is a plus.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to follow and effectively execute directions given, as well as being receptive to constructive feedback.
· Experience managing projects from concept to final delivery with ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workload.
· Comfortable working within a team environment as well as independently with minimal supervision.
· Has a sophisticated creative eye that fully understands company branding. Must be able to immerse themselves in company branding.
· Ability to maintain a composed and professional demeanor.
· Eager to learn new skills and adapts quickly.
· Positive outlook, collaborative spirit, and genuine interest in home design.