Email Marketing Specialist
The Email Marketing Specialist will be responsible for the day-to-day execution of our clients email marketing campaigns. Reporting to the Email Marketing Manager, this position will take the lead in ensuring consistent delivery of marketing emails and ensuring they are aligned with the organization’s overall marketing strategy and business objectives. This specialist position requires a blend of technical acumen and creativity. You will work with product marketers and business stakeholders to create and deploy compelling email communications in support of both our B2B and B2C marketing objectives.
As the company evolves its email marketing strategy, you will play a critical role in driving our clients transition from tactical one-off emails to a full-scale robust automated marketing journeys and campaigns. This hands-on role requires proficiency with marketing automation tools and an understanding of how to build the right nurture paths and customer journeys to provide incremental value and move leads toward a conversion.
You are driven by metrics and will work closely with our analyst to measure campaign objectives, KPIs, ensuring we increase our email marketing success. You employ a data driven approach to understanding our various audiences and relevant content to provide greater insight into what drives engagement. This role will also be responsible for following industry best practices and delivering email performance within target ranges.
- Own day-to-day email marketing responsibilities and tasks including campaign setup, deployment, and reporting
- Responsible for quality assurance process and accuracy of all email campaigns
- Manage centralized email calendar based on business timing, effective campaign timing, inventory guidelines
- Troubleshoot all email issues including templates, programs, API, and list segmentation
- Project team member in an upcoming Salesforce Marketing Cloud implementation project
- Work with project team to develop the strategy and processes required to build a robust marketing automation system
- Coordinate multivariate and A/B testing to improve email performance
- Maintain awareness of email marketing trends, industry standards, best practices
- Contribute to top-level email improvements including, email subscription, compliance, and governance
- Provide ad hoc and ongoing training and support to colleagues across the organization
- 3+ years of experience working in an Email Marketing role/capacity and specifically in both campaign setup and email deployments
- Experience with marketing automation platforms (HubSpot and Salesforce Marketing Cloud preferred) and enterprise level ESPs
- Expert knowledge in email marketing software, email design, and HTML and CSS coding for emails, including mobile design
- Understanding of A/B and multivariate testing, inbound marketing, customer journey mapping and lead scoring/lead management concepts
- Knowledge of email best practices, KPIs, deliverability, whitelisting, spam complaints, CAN-SPAM and GDPR compliance, etc.
- Understanding of database marketing concepts, segmentation, and CRM technology
- Experience in data analysis, presentation, reporting, and tracking tools (Excel, Pivot Tables, Google Analytics)
- Excellent project management, organization, communication and writing skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines in a matrixed organization
- Exceptional understanding and adherence to business processes
A diverse workforce is a strong workforce
To deliver growth at BLEND360 and for our clients, we believe as a Talent Solutions Company, we have a responsibility and unique opportunity to positively impact the workforce. Diversity has played a critical role in our history, our growth, and continues to have a profound impact on our success. We are determined to have equality in the workplace, within our team and as an extension of our clients’ team.
This is not the work of the moment, this requires continued learning and purposeful actions. We are investing resources to understand and improve the sourcing, selection and retention of the talent we hire, and ultimately the workforce we provide our clients. We will communicate our journey in the spirit of transparency and shared learning.
We understand the Confidence Gap and Imposter Syndrome are real. We still want to hear from you.
BLEND360 is an equal opportunity employer