Email Production Analyst
Dynamic, Entrepreneurial Marketing Consulting Company is seeking an Email Production Lead to contribute to our Fortune 100 Financial Services Client’s email marketing campaigns for their customers. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and passion, are driven by results, and want to be a consultant for our fast-growing company, we’re looking for you!
People are everything here at BLEND360. We are inspired by advancing our Client’s most critical initiatives, products and projects by matching our clients with the right talent. We are equally inspired by the men and women we place in meaningful assignments so they can achieve their career goals. BLEND360 has been among the Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies 8 years in a row, and we’re very proud of our World Class NPS score. Our success is a direct result of our passion for advancing the careers and initiatives of the talented people we work with every day.
The Email Production Analyst will work with various product and segment owners to deliver email marketing campaigns to our customers. Individuals on the team consult with strategists as well as creative agencies on email design related to functionality (e.g. responsive, ADA guidelines), email best practices and test design options. Individuals are subsequently responsible for all email set-up and carrying out campaign execution and deployment checks.
• Locations: Wilmington, DE; Irving, TX; Jacksonville, FL; New York, NY
• Duration: 16 months with possibility of extension
• Remote until return of onsite
• Benefits: We do offer benefits to our full-time consultants, those benefits include: Health, Vision, Dental, 401K plan, Life Insurance, Pretax Commuter Benefits, and an incredibly supportive team cheering you on!
What you’ll do:
• Partner with internal teams, specifically – Card or Bank Program Managers (marketing strategy), Marketing Information Management (data), and external suppliers to ensure email campaigns, which are often highly complex, are designed and executed flawlessly to meet business goals.
• Plan and execute Email Marketing campaigns including setting-up/editing multiple programs within a deployment, recommending and/or refining targeting segmentation, implementing testing strategies, developing schedules, recommending optimization rules, auditing waterfalls produced by the Marketing Information Management team, and conducting pre-deployment checks.
• Review email creative submissions and confirming conformity to branding guidelines and email best practices including ADA digital guidelines as well as executional efficiency, as applicable.
• Apply critical thinking skills to identify and mitigate potential issues to avoid negative impacts to our customers, internal clients and Brand.
• Remain extremely focused on detail while managing multiple email campaigns simultaneously.
• Ensure quality deliverables are on time and meet all Channel Controls.
• 3+ years of business experience, particularly in email campaign management
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Salesforce Marketing Cloud Content Builder experience required; Journey Builder preferred
• CheetahMail experience strongly preferred
• Ability to understand data and make recommendations based on analytics, including test design recommendations
• Thinks operationally and strategically; analyzes issues, uses sound judgment
• Strong communications skills: listening, presentation and influencing/negotiation skills
• Excellent interpersonal and relationship building; requires collaboration and teamwork across organizational boundaries
• Intellectual curiosity, logical thinking, and the ability to solve problems creatively
• Accountability, attention to detail, decisiveness, and strong work ethic
• Excellent campaign management skills and the ability to handle multiple program execution simultaneously and independently
• An ability to discern creative best practices and an eye for visual media in general.
• Ability to understand HTML code
A diverse workforce is a strong workforce
To deliver growth at BLEND360 and for our clients, we believe as a Talent Solutions Company, we have a responsibility and unique opportunity to positively impact the workforce. Diversity has played a critical role in our history, our growth, and continues to have a profound impact on our success. We are determined to have equality in the workplace, within our team and as an extension of our clients’ team.
This is not the work of the moment, and this requires continued learning and purposeful actions. We are investing resources to understand and improve the sourcing, selection and retention of the talent we hire, and ultimately the workforce we provide our clients. We will communicate our journey in the spirit of transparency and shared learning.
We know that the Confidence Gap and Imposter Syndrome are real – we encourage you to apply so we can get to know you. Connect with us and we will work together to find your next great opportunity.
BLEND360 is an equal opportunity employer