Full Stack Web Developer - 2845
Blend360 is an award-winning consulting firm and provides services to some of the world’s best known and most respected organizations. We're a people company and have supported thousands of talented individuals on their career journey over the last 20 years. If you're looking for an exciting new project or position supporting a great organization, the team at Blend360 is committed to your success.
We are seeking a Full Stack Web Developer for one of our Telecommunications clients. This opportunity is the perfect fit for someone who is looking for a contract position and would thrive in a position with a determined path of production.
- Location: Fully remote
- Duration: 12+ months
- Benefits: We offer benefits to our full-time consultants, including Health, Vision, Dental, 401K plan, Life Insurance, Pretax Commuter Benefits, and an incredibly supportive team cheering you on!
Who you are:
- A seasoned MERN Full Stack Web Developer with 5+ years of experience.
- Knowledgeable about JS libraries and have a strong eye for design.
- A great communicator with strong teamwork ethic.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and maintain web-based training for internal employees across the client organization.
- Work with a small team in developing concepts to support the organization's cyber security initiatives.
- Work with other team members to investigate design approaches, prototype new technology, and evaluate technical feasibility of concepts.
- Monitor and improve product performance.
Optimize interface across array of web-capable devices and browsers for maximum speed and scalability.
- Troubleshoot interface and debug application codes.
Technologies and Tooling:
- Front-end: HTML5/CSS, React JS, Bootstrap, Gatsby JS, Responsive Layout
- Backend: Node JS, RESTful, Graph QL
- Databases: MySQL, MongoDB, SQLite
- Automation: Git, SASS, Gulp, Jenkins
Ideal Qualified Candidates:
• Bachelor or master’s degree in Computer Science or relevant technical field.
• 5+ years of full stack web application development.
• Experience working with major cloud platforms such as Azure
• Experience working in lean development teams.
• Experience developing automated build pipelines in Jenkins
• Great positive attitude, excellent communication skills and ability to solve problems.
Nice to have:
• Experience with mobile web interfaces.
• Impressive portfolio showing innovative work.
• Experience with Three JS and WebGL technologies.
• Knowledge of additional languages such as Python.
This role is not eligible for immigration sponsorship.
Who we are:
BLEND360 it is all about advancing our Clients’ capabilities and performance through finding the right talent. BLEND360 has been among Inc. 500 fastest growing companies 8 years in a row with a World Class NPS score. Our success is a result of our focus on advancing the careers of the men and women we work with every day.
A diverse workforce is a strong workforce
To deliver growth at BLEND360 and for our clients, we believe as a Talent Solutions Company, we have a responsibility and unique opportunity to positively impact the workforce. Diversity has played a critical role in our history, our growth, and continues to have a profound impact on our success. We are determined to have equality in the workplace, within our team and as an extension of our clients’ team.
This is not the work of the moment, this requires continued learning and purposeful actions. We are investing resources to understand and improve the sourcing, selection and retention of the talent we hire, and ultimately the workforce we provide our clients. We will communicate our journey in the spirit of transparency and shared learning.
We understand the Confidence Gap and Imposter Syndrome are real. We still want to hear from you.
BLEND360 is an equal opportunity employer.