Hypercare Specialist - Remote / East Coast - 3182
Dynamic, Entrepreneurial Marketing & Finance Consulting Company is seeking a Hypercare Specialist to contribute to our Global Healthcare Client’s Corporate Onboarding team. This is a year-long remote consulting position with the opportunity to convert to permanent based on performance and necessity.
People are everything here at BLEND360. We are inspired by advancing our client’s most critical initiatives, products and projects by matching our clients with the right talent. We are equally inspired by the men and women we place in meaningful assignments so they can achieve their career goals. BLEND360 has been among the Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies 8 years in a row, and we’re very proud of our World Class NPS score. Our success is a direct result of our passion for advancing the careers and initiatives of the talented people we work with every day.
Our client is actively looking to bring on a talented Hypercare Specialist to assist our multiple business units with four core program launches within over 300+ national donor centers that include an Appointment Scheduling program, a Loyalty program, a Donor Care program, and a Referral program.
In this role, you will work cross-functionally within a matrixed organization in close partnership with Technology and Process teams to identify root cause problems, gather materials, create messaging, offer input about implementation of programs, and troubleshoot solutions to drive a more standardized application process and communications strategy within our national donor centers. This role will participate in the full project scope from pre-launch, testing, to program roll-out and drive of change management strategy for supporting end users after go-live.
- Help develop and manage the Hypercare strategy and approach to multiple project launches involving our 300+ donor centers.
- Assist internal Business Units during IT launches in the centers on troubleshooting issues related to the application process.
- Prioritize key defects and problems that need to be resolved, and escalate Hypercare issues in accordance with established governance structure
- Manage tasks and follow up on tickets submitted to IT by the centers to quickly identify solutions and establish standard processes for streamlining the flow of ticket resolution.
- Follow established customer service approach to managing solution timelines.
- Work with IT on ensuring necessary data is provided to manage proper reporting metrics.
- Ensure institutionalization of a Hypercare process and playbook standards for all aspects of planning, execution, and stabilization periods.
- Identify opportunities to streamline Hypercare, share best practices with peers and leaders and implement continuous improvement actions on a regular basis.
- Roughly 3-5 years’ experience dedicated to managing pre- launch and post-launch Hypercare programs across multiple regions.
- Experience in project management along with top-notch organizational skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills required to successfully engage with stakeholders at multiple levels of the organization.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills with a strong attention to detail and problem resolution.
- Savvy customer service approach to engagement across multiple levels of the organization.
- Knowledge of MS Teams and Suite, MS Word, and Excel.
Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.