Insights Marketer - 2653
People are everything here at BLEND360. We are inspired by advancing our Client’s most critical initiatives, products and projects by matching our clients with the right talent. We are equally inspired by the men and women we place in meaningful assignments so they can achieve their career goals. BLEND360 has been among the Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies 8 years in a row, and we’re very proud of our World Class NPS score. Our success is a direct result of our passion for advancing the careers and initiatives of the talented people we work with every day.
Keys to success in this role include the ability to collaborate with internal cross-functional teams, attention to detail, being a self-starter focused on continuous improvement, intellectually curious and creative, and the ability to manage multiple and diverse work streams simultaneously.
The Research and Insights Manager will work onsite at our Fortune 100 financial service client’s office in Chicago or NYC Area.
- Work with partner facing teams to understand and drive portfolio/marketing research engagements in support of product and loyalty innovation, digital integration, information security, and thought leadership.
- Provide strategic thought leadership and guidance to identify, design and deliver actionable research findings
- Manage third party research vendors (custom Quantitative & Qualitative, Online Communities, Mystery Shopping, Competitive Tracking, etc.) to execute and deliver best in class research
- Develop plan to disseminate and present available Research to relevant audiences (both general staff and top leadership) on an ongoing basis so it’s value and utility is maximized. Make Research presentations to Retailer Partners when necessary.
- Develop into category and portfolio SME by primarily focusing on several retailing types (TBD but for example Apparel, Electronics, or Office Supplies)
- Keep abreast of new and emerging research resources and techniques that would be relevant for our retail private label business, vet them and test as appropriate.
Business and Technical Requirements
· Bachelors in Marketing or Marketing Research, MBA preferred
· 5+ years in Marketing or Market Research
· Strong team player; ability to lead, partner and negotiate with cross functional team to successfully deliver client needs
· Track record of delivering meaningful research insights that drive business success
· Specific knowledge of private label/co-brand credit cards and performance drivers
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Strong presentation skills
· Promotes a strong culture of teamwork across organizational boundaries
· Strong Word/Excel/PowerPoint skills preferred
· Strong sense of accountability and decisiveness in a strong work ethic culture
· Ability to successfully interact with various levels within the organization, including Senior Management
• Strong team player; ability to lead, partner and negotiate with cross functional teams and across organizational boundaries to successfully deliver client needs
• Intellectually curious, proactively seeking and developing new opportunities
• Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
• Presentation and exerting influence
• Demonstrated ability to deal with ambiguity
• Relationship building skills both internally and with external clients / partners
• Strategic thinking / vision
• Strong analytical skills
• Ability to prioritize and manage projects
A diverse workforce is a strong workforce
To deliver growth at BLEND360 and for our clients, we believe as a Talent Solutions Company, we have a responsibility and unique opportunity to positively impact the workforce. Diversity has played a critical role in our history, our growth, and continues to have a profound impact on our success. We are determined to have equality in the workplace, within our team and as an extension of our clients’ team.
This is not the work of the moment, and this requires continued learning and purposeful actions. We are investing resources to understand and improve the sourcing, selection and retention of the talent we hire, and ultimately the workforce we provide our clients. We will communicate our journey in the spirit of transparency and shared learning.
We know that the Confidence Gap and Imposter Syndrome are real – we encourage you to apply so we can get to know you. Connect with us and we will work together to find your next great opportunity.
BLEND360 is an equal opportunity employer