Instructional Designer - 3031
Dynamic, Entrepreneurial Marketing Consulting Company is seeking an Instructional Designer to contribute to our Fortune 100 Client’s cyber security & corporate training initiatives. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and passion, are driven by results, produce excellent content - and want to be a consultant for our fast-growing company, we’re looking for you!
BLEND360 is a multi-award-winning Marketing Company who is privileged to provide our services to some of the most respected and recognized brands in the world. At BLEND360 it is all about advancing our clients marketing capabilities and performance. BLEND360 is a multi-award-winning Marketing Company who is privileged to provide our services to some of the most respected and recognized brands in the world. At BLEND360 it is all about advancing our clients' marketing capabilities and performance.
The Instructional Designer will build upon our client's existing stable of cyber security-related content and provide inspiration to future shows, corporate videos, awareness campaigns, and training design and development. The content surrounds Cyber Security Awareness and teaching the employees of a large company the best ways to keep the corporate network safe.
- Location: Middletown, NJ/Bedminster, NJ (occasional onsite work will be required)
- Duration: Long-term contract (12+ months with likely extensions)
- Benefits: We do offer benefits to our full-time consultants, including Health, Vision, Dental, 401K plan, Life Insurance, Pretax Commuter Benefits, and an incredibly supportive team cheering you on!
What you'll do:
In this role, you’ll work closely with our Fortune 100 client’s Chief Security Office to produce creative short corporate training videos and captivating learning experiences surrounding the topics of technology and cyber security.
Additionally, you will:
- Develop and edit online learning material and content
- Assess learning needs of targeted audience group and analyze existing instructional material
- Develop and design online material and assessment tools
- Oversee implementation of online learning programs
- Train managers and staff members to utilize online learning systems as needed
- Troubleshoot technical problems via reported user issues
- Maintain currency in the field of online learning
What you have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proven work experience as an Instructional Designer
- Experience developing educational content for online or in-person coursework, informative videos, corporate training sessions, and more
- Proficiency in website design, video technology, and editing
- Video production experience preferred but not required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of assessment and evaluation methods to track course effectiveness
This role is not eligible for immigration sponsorship.
A diverse workforce is a strong workforce
To deliver growth at BLEND360 and for our clients, we believe as a Talent Solutions Company, we have a responsibility and unique opportunity to positively impact the workforce. Diversity has played a critical role in our history, our growth, and continues to have a profound impact on our success. We are determined to have equality in the workplace, within our team and as an extension of our clients’ team.
BLEND360 is an equal opportunity employer