Internal Communications Associate - Remote - 2984
Blend360 is an award-winning finance & marketing consulting firm and provides services to some of the world’s best known and most respected organizations. We're a people company and have supported thousands of talented individuals on their career journey over the last 20 years. If you're looking for an exciting new project or position supporting a great organization, the team at Blend360 is committed to your success.
Our client is building the first truly open marketplace for alternative investments, where financial advisors and asset managers engage and transact directly on a massive scale. They provides financial advisors with a broad selection of alternative investment strategies, including hedge funds, private equity, private credit, real estate, digital assets, and structured notes; thus, allowing them to capitalize on opportunities and/or withstand ever-changing markets. Additionally, they provide an industry leading learning system that helps advisors learn faster, remember longer, and improve client outcomes.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, collaborative, and driven Internal Communications Associate to join our growing Marketing team! This role will work closely with the Senior Vice President of Communications and our Chief Marketing Officer to support and drive key communications initiatives across the firm. This role will plan, develop, and execute all internal communications for the firm, while helping to ensure all employees are informed, connected, and empowered by all things. This role will help to communicate a wide range of firm initiatives from priorities and business strategy to culture and people experience. You will build strong relationships with leaders and colleagues across the firm to produce and deliver key messages. The ideal candidate is a gifted communicator with strong self-management skills and high attention to detail. Strong writing skills and a demonstrated track record for internal communications strategy and management is preferred with enthusiasm to grow alongside our talented team!
- Develop a deep understanding of all things comany related, and develop strong relationships with leaders and colleagues across the firm to support their key internal communications initiatives
- Partner with Senior Vice President of Communications, and leaders across the firm to create, plan, manage, and execute on the firm’s internal communications calendar
- Write an array of content that covers strategic business initiatives (internal notes on articles, e-mails, talking points, briefing documents, blogs, video content, etc.) and promote a strong sense of community through Culture communications around internal events, holidays, celebrations, and heritage months
- Partner with leaders to draft and edit messages from concept through execution; including but not limited to supporting: executive messages and talking points for internal events
- Collaborate with wider marketing team (Digital, Events, Creative) to deliver key messages in an engaging manner
- Collaborate with the Marketing Team to track and report on employee engagement with internal communications, noting the success metrics of different communications efforts, and leveraging the data to drive iterative improvements
- Work on multiple, time-sensitive communications projects from beginning to end
- Proofread and edit a broad range of marketing and communications content, ensuring consistent voice and highest standards of excellence
- Work with Legal and Compliance to ensure all circulated internal content has been approved and have the appropriate disclaimers
- Identify and recommend creative and innovative ideas to support successful delivery of campaign goals
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration, or a relevant field
- 3+ years of experience in marketing or communications within Financial Services required
- Excellent communicator with strong writing and verbal skills, editing and proofreading skills, and a strong command of editorial standards
- Impeccable attention to detail, and the ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Strong functional proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint required
- Prior knowledge of sectors like wealth and asset management, finance, risk, insurance, corporate strategy, strategic IT (digital, AI, machine learning, etc.), would be considered a plus
A diverse workforce is a strong workforce
To deliver growth at BLEND360 and for our clients, we believe as a Talent Solutions Company, we have a responsibility and unique opportunity to positively impact the workforce. Diversity has played a critical role in our history, our growth, and continues to have a profound impact on our success. We are determined to have equality in the workplace, within our team and as an extension of our clients’ team.
This is not the work of the moment, this requires continued learning and purposeful actions. We are investing resources to understand and improve the sourcing, selection and retention of the talent we hire, and ultimately the workforce we provide our clients. We will communicate our journey in the spirit of transparency and shared learning.
We understand the Confidence Gap and Imposter Syndrome are real. We still want to hear from you.
BLEND360 is an equal opportunity employer