Dynamic, Entrepreneurial Marketing Consulting Company is seeking an IT Manager to support our global client in the logistics, transportation, and supply chain space. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and passion, are driven by results, and want to be a consultant for our fast-growing company, we’re looking for you!
People are everything here at BLEND360. We are inspired by advancing our clients’ most critical initiatives, products, and projects by matching our clients with the right talent. We are equally inspired by the consultants we place on meaningful projects so that they can achieve their career goals. BLEND360 has been among the Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies 8 years in a row, and we’re very proud of our World Class NPS score. Our success is a direct result of our passion for advancing the careers and initiatives of the talented people we work with every day.
The IT Manager will fulfill the objectives, actions, and strategies of the company through technology. The incumbent will meet the needs of the logistics operation and ensure optimal technological infrastructure across the organization. Additionally, the individual will serve as an agent of change for the organization by anticipating business innovations and identifying suitable digital and technological applications to advance the organization’s technical footprint.
- Duration: Contract-to-hire
- Location: Miami, FL 33126 (100% onsite work required)
- Benefits: We do offer benefits to our full-time consultants, including Health, Vision, Dental, 401K plan, Life Insurance, Pretax Commuter Benefits, and an incredibly supportive team cheering you on!
What you’ll do:
- Identify and recommend the adoption of new technologies that mitigate risks, reduce operational failures, improve operational efficiency, reduce costs, and grow revenue
- Diagnose the current situation and analyze the viability of integrating new products or tools into the organization considering: SWOT, Porter's Forces, PESTEL, Political, Economic, Sociocultural, Technological, Ecological, Legal Analysis, etc.
- Study and research new technologies appropriate for the organization
- Determine new solutions to adopt based on industry research and market data
- Design a portfolio of existing and potential solutions for each target group and / or market segment
- Design and structure the necessary skills for DeVops teams to execute current and future products
- Propose and design Architectures of all current solutions or integrations
- Provide maintenance and ensure the correct operation of existing platforms
- Evaluate technical viability of and manage relationships with external suppliers & vendors
- Periodically evaluate technologies and suppliers to verify that agreements prevail.
- Prepare maintenance roadmaps for the organization's software platforms and tools
- Maintain systems, tools, applications and / or technological products
- Execute maintenance tasks to guarantee optimal operation of the platforms
- Audit and document all technological developments, products, and services
- Propose key certifications that add value to the organization
- Prepare detailed diagnoses of projects while controlling the quality of projects
- Guarantee the continuous improvement of the Information Security Management
- Ensure the correct operation and maintenance of third-party platforms
- Generate and deliver operational reports
- Perform Ethical hacking or any necessary activities to guarantee the security of the organization's platforms and / or services
A diverse workforce is a strong workforce
To deliver growth at BLEND360 and for our clients, we believe as a Talent Solutions Company, we have a responsibility and unique opportunity to positively impact the workforce. Diversity has played a critical role in our history, our growth, and continues to have a profound impact on our success. We are determined to have equality in the workplace, within our team and as an extension of our clients’ team.
BLEND360 is an equal opportunity employer
What you have:
- • 5+ years of broad experience working within Information Technology
- Advanced knowledge of DevOps tools to increase efficiency and agile solution development
- Experience identifying, recommending, and implementing new tools and systems to improve overall technological aptitude within an organization
- Bilingual in English & Spanish strongly preferred
• Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Systems or related field
• Master’s degree preferred