Junior Digital Marketing Project Manager
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & FOCAL POINTS
- Organizing team members to implement paid advertising strategies across digital platforms like Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.
- Working within the Monday project management software on a daily basis.
- Routinely work in-platform, keeping a careful eye on budget, performance, and opportunities to improve.
- Work in tandem with other team members on account teams to strategize cross functionally.
- Maintain ‘larger picture’ thinking that goes beyond what happens directly in-platform, ensuring client’s business goals are always held top of mind.
- Analyze data on a weekly and monthly performance and speak to performance in an authentic and engaging way in a shared dashboard.
- 1+ year of experience within a marketing department or agency
Someone who has had exposure to most, or all digital marketing tactics and understands basic concepts and executional requirements for each - Paid Social, Paid Search, SEO, Content, etc.
Someone with ideas on how to make projects run smoothly deliver efficiently, and are passionate about adhering to project timelines
- Experience utilizing Monday Project Management software or something similar is required