Lifecycle Marketing Assessment Manager
Dynamic, Entrepreneurial Marketing Consulting Company is seeking a Marketing Project Manager to contribute to our Fortune 100 Financial Services Client’s customer journey team. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and passion, are driven by results, and want to be a consultant for our fast-growing company, we’re looking for you!
People are everything here at BLEND360. We are inspired by advancing our client’s most critical initiatives, products and projects by matching our clients with the right talent. We are equally inspired by the men and women we place in meaningful assignments so they can achieve their career goals. BLEND360 has been among the Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies 8 years in a row, and we’re very proud of our World Class NPS score. Our success is a direct result of our passion for advancing the careers and initiatives of the talented people we work with every day.
- Locations: Virtual, USA; Wilmington, Delaware; New York, NY; Ashburn, VA; Foster City, CA; San Francisco, CA
- Duration: 6 months with the possibility of extension
- Benefits: We do offer benefits to our full-time consultants, those benefits include: Health, Vision, Dental, 401K plan, Life Insurance, Pretax Commuter Benefits, and an incredibly supportive team cheering you on!
What you'll do
- Work with our client’s consulting and marketing teams to increase and drive engagement with the company’s community issuers and credit unions.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to identify gaps and opportunities across the entire customer marketing lifecycle—acquisition, activation, card usage, and account servicing.
- Leverage industry and client proprietary data, market research, key learnings, and best practices to deliver valuable and relevant insights/recommendations to clients.
- Define the scope of available marketing collateral and strategically shape client support initiatives.
- Participate in early-on sales calls and processes
- Lead kick-off meetings
• 8-10 years of experience; prior Financial Services experience highly preferred
• Strong PowerPoint skills
• Client-facing presentation experience
• Project management experience
• Critical thinking: ability to analyze insights and make recommendations to our client’s client to ultimately increase portfolio spend.
• Ability to work with colleagues and external clients across time zones when necessary (minimal; generally, to present to external clients).
• Strong communication skills; comfortable delivering tough messages when applicable.
A diverse workforce is a strong workforce
To deliver growth at BLEND360 and for our clients, we believe as a Talent Solutions Company, we have a responsibility and unique opportunity to positively impact the workforce. Diversity has played a critical role in our history, our growth, and continues to have a profound impact on our success. We are determined to have equality in the workplace, within our team and as an extension of our clients’ team.
This is not the work of the moment, and this requires continued learning and purposeful actions. We are investing resources to understand and improve the sourcing, selection and retention of the talent we hire, and ultimately the workforce we provide our clients. We will communicate our journey in the spirit of transparency and shared learning.
We know that the Confidence Gap and Imposter Syndrome are real – we encourage you to apply so we can get to know you. Connect with us and we will work together to find your next great opportunity.
BLEND360 is an equal opportunity employer