Manager of Lateral Partner Recruiting
Our client is seeking a Lateral Partner Recruitment Manager able to work with the partner recruiting team to further develop and manage the lateral hiring process for the firm. This role will oversee the process of identifying, assessing and recruiting lateral partners and counsel for the firm.
BLEND360 is a multi-award-winning Marketing Company who is privileged to provide our services to some of the most respected and recognized brands in the world. At BLEND360 it is all about advancing our clients marketing capabilities and performance.
This role will work closely with the Senior Manager of Lateral Partner Recruiting and Integration and Chief Legal Talent Officer to assess and prioritize firmwide lateral partner and counsel hiring objectives including, but not limited to:
- Collaborate with the Lateral Growth Committee, Department Chairs, Practice Group Leaders and Office Managing Partners to refine and implement the Firm’s partner recruiting process and align those strategies with practice group business needs.
- Serve as primary point of contact for candidates and search firms throughout the lateral hiring process and guide them through the recruiting and onboarding process.
- Work with the Firm’s business intelligence team to conduct market research and obtain competitive intelligence in order to proactively build candidate pipeline in support of lateral hiring priorities and strategic lateral growth plan.
- Develop and maintain search firm relationships to share the Firm’s brand, goals, strategies, and desired target markets to make sure the Firm is top-of-mind with leading search firms.
- Track and maintain accurate recruiting data and metrics and prepare reports and analysis as needed for internal and external purposes.
- Consult with Sr. Manager of Lateral Partner Recruiting and Integration, Chief Legal Talent Officer, and firm Diversity & Inclusion professionals to develop partner recruitment methodologies that support and advance the Firm's diversity commitment and goals.
- Consult with internal branding and marketing professionals to create effective marketing materials to support the Firm's lateral partner recruiting objectives.
- Manage candidate meetings and travel.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Educational Assistance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Time Off (Sick, Vacation, and Personal)
- Holiday Pay
- Profit-Sharing Plan
- Referral Bonus Program
- Training and Development Program
- Wellness Programs
- 401(k) Benefit Plan
- Flexible Spending (Tax-Free) Accounts, Including Dependent Care
- Optional Individual Insurance Plans
- Domestic Partnership Benefits
- College Savings Section 529 Plan
$120K - $130K Annually
- Candidates must have strong relationships with productive recruiters and search firms at the partner candidate level.
- A team and results-oriented individual with excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication, organizational and analytical skills; ability to manage multiple projects concurrently with very strong attention to detail.
- Highly responsive with a strong sense of time management and the ability to meet aggressive deadlines efficiently and effectively.
- Ability to build relationships quickly and collaborate with attorneys and staff at all levels.
- A self-starter with the ability to exercise independent judgment; highly professional demeanor.
- Ability to comfortably and competently handle sensitive and confidential information.
- Self-motivation and flexibility; ability to navigate roadblocks and deal with the unplanned and unexpected to find alternative ways to get things done.
- Strong management, presentation, facilitation, research, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills.
- Strong computer skills including proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint; working knowledge of relational databases and web technology would be beneficial; familiarity with viRecruit and/or other recruiting systems strongly preferred.
What you have
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 5+ years of talent management experience in a law firm or other professional services setting
- Ability to work in a Hybrid work environment within our client's local office
- Experience recruiting lateral partners
All partners and employees of the Firm, including new hires, must either (1) submit proof of full vaccination for COVID-19 or (2) comply with the COVID-19 testing and face covering requirements specified in the Firm’s policy. Partners and employees in the New York City office must submit proof of vaccination, unless the Firm provides a reasonable accommodation, pursuant to the Order of the Commissioner of Health and Mental Hygiene to Require COVID-19 Vaccination in the Workplace.