Marketing Analyst - 2640
Dynamic, Entrepreneurial Marketing Consulting Company is seeking a Marketing Analyst who will work across cross functional marketing teams to support marketing managers in the development of marketing campaigns & collateral, provide project management support for marketing initiatives, and assist with marketing program implementation.
People are everything here at BLEND360. We are inspired by advancing our Client’s most critical initiatives, products and projects by matching our clients with the right talent. We are equally inspired by the men and women we place in meaningful assignments so they can achieve their career goals. BLEND360 has been among the Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies 8 years in a row, and we’re very proud of our World Class NPS score. Our success is a direct result of our passion for advancing the careers and initiatives of the talented people we work with every day.
Keys to success in this role include the ability to collaborate with internal cross-functional teams, attention to detail, being a self-starter focused on continuous improvement, intellectually curious and creative, and the ability to manage multiple and diverse work streams simultaneously.
Core responsibilities include:
- Assist with marketing planning and strategy sessions
- Facilitate cross-functional meetings and develop project plans
- Coordinate updates with marketing agencies during creative development process
- Prepare materials for internal business and legal reviews, gather feedback and ensure accurate implementation
- Complete necessary documents to secure internal execution resources and funding approval
- Facilitate Spanish translations for marketing materials
- Complete creative audits to ensure accuracy of materials and data mapping before file release
- Update marketing campaign matrix and partner calendars across programs on a weekly basis
- Process vendor invoices for payment and assist with monthly budget reconciliation
- Maintain campaign documentation in centralized repository
- Available to help with projects outside of above listed job responsibilities when needed
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Foundation in direct marketing
- General understanding of retail and credit card industries
- Good project management skills
- Experience working with cross-functional teams
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Fast learner
- Attention to detail
- Strong team player; ability to successfully interact with and influence others
- Positive, “can do” attitude
- High level of accountability
- Critical, strategic thinker with an ability to identify ways to improve processes, programs, etc.
- Good business judgment and acumen
- Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Office – particularly Excel, PowerPoint (create decks for Senior Management), and Word